Take a look at the list of the best welding certification schools in Hawaii!
This article will be absolutely useful for anyone who wants to become a professional welder in the state of Hawaii.
Here you can find some useful info not only about welding schools but about a career of a welder as well.
Article Table of Contents
Top Welding Certification Schools in Hawaii
Despite the fact that there are numerous career options in Hawaii, there is only one welding school.
Below we prepared for you some useful data about it.
Kauai Community College
Kauai Community College is the only welding certification school in the state of Hawaii.
Students that decided to start their training at the college are the participants of the Facilities Engineering Program.
Welding School Name: Kauai Community College
Location: 3-1901 Kaumualii HWY Lihue, HI 96766 United States
Contact: Chad Schimmelfennig
Phone: (808) 245-0134
Average Welder’s Salary in Hawaii
Of course, choosing a career it’s important to know what salary you can earn.
We prepared some for some information about the average salary of a welder in Hawaii.
Here is some data you should know:
- The welder’s median salary in Hawaii is $58,170 per year.
- It means that you can earn $27.97 per hour.
- The top 10% of welders in Hawaii earn $78,400 per year.
How to Become a Welder in Hawaii: Step-by-Step Guide
If you decide to become a professional welder in Hawaii, there are some crucial steps to achieve your goal.
You... ...need to take each of them to gain successful and rewarding employment.
To become a certified welder with a high salary in Hawaii you need:
- Start with getting your high-school diploma or GED as most schools require one of these options. Nevertheless, it’s better to doublecheck the info as some schools are ready to accept high-school juniors.
- Look for an appropriate welding training program. You need to make sure that you’ll be able to learn all the necessary skills to pass your welding certification test.
- Get prepared for the welding certification test designed by the American Welding Society.
- After getting your certification, you can start looking for your future career. Consider the fact that most schools normally provide job placement assistance.
- Don’t forget to renew your welding certification once in half a year.
- Don’t lose your chance to get a higher salary. You can gain a better career option if you decide to improve your skills and continue your education. You may enter some training programs to get a Senior Certified Welding Inspector certification or underwater welding certification.
Popular Degree Programs
Now, as you get all the important info, it’s time to start your journey and achieve your goal!
We wish you luck and hope you’ll become an excellent certified welder in Hawaii.