We usually choose our schools and future vocations according to our interests, attitudes, and abilities, but we need to pay attention to tuition costs, programs and courses offered there so that they match our needs.
Being that the process of researching for the right college is troublesome and finding the right match can be difficult, we decided to make it easier for you to find the best of the best schools in Fort Lauderdale.
Enrollment: Atlantic Institute-Oriental has different admission requirements for various programs offered, so it is our suggestion to take a close look at the requirements set for the specific program you want to enroll in.
DAOM Program Admissions Requirements include the satisfactory completion of a Master’s degree or Master’s level program in Oriental Medicine from an ACAOM accredited or candidate Acupuncture & Oriental medicine program.
There is a special admission as well, for experienced practitioners who have been actively engaged in the profession for at least five years but have not attained the master’s degree from an ACAOM accredited or candidate Acupuncture & Oriental medicine program or its equivalent.
The program may admit applicants who are experienced practitioners who do not otherwise meet the criteria for standard admissions but who:
Complete an entrance evaluation to establish a foundation of knowledge skills and abilities that are appropriate for admission to a clinical doctorate;
Document at least five of full-time clinical practice in acupuncture or Oriental medicine;
Complete any of the prerequisite Master’s courses that were not completed in previous acupuncture/OM training.
- Master’s Program
- D. opportunity in Shanghai
- DAOM ( Doctoral) Program
- Continuing Education
- Atlantic Institute-Oriental
- Address: 100 E Broward Blvd #100, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- Phone: +1 954-763-9840
- Web: https://www.atom.edu
Beacon Hill Career Training
The BHT course is Approved by the Florida Certification Board.
Enrollment: Beacon Hill Career Training has set different requirements for each program offered, and we are going to give you some of the basic guidelines for them.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Lpn) program is designed to prepare students for successful careers in the healthcare industry.
The program consist of 1350 instructors clock hours and the requirements for this program are:
- High school diploma or GED
- Pass the Entrance Exam
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age
Patient Care Tech (PCT / PCA) Exam Prep program provides skills to grant the student entry into the Patient Care Tech profession and teaches you the knowledge necessary to pass the National exam.
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Exam Prep is a two weeks long program, and you will be prepared for the state’s certification exam.
Fees: If you are thinking about enrolling, you are probably interested in the tuition costs, and you can find out about the prices once you get in touch with the admission representative.
- LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (LPN)
- Patient Care Tech (PCT / PCA) Exam Prep
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Exam Prep
- Home Health Aide (HHA) Phlebotomy Technician Exam Prep
- Behavioral Health Tech
- Clinical Medical Assistant (MA) Exam Prep
- EKG Technician Exam Prep
- Beacon Hill Career Training
- Address: 201 W Sunrise Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311
- Phone: +1 954-719-6767
- Web: https://www.beaconhillcareertraining.com
City College Fort Lauderdale
City College is proud to be institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
This school is an ideal option as it has to offer plenty of resources to help you succeed in your studies.
Enrollment: Those interested in enrolling should get acquainted with the entrance requirements which are the following.
Applicants must complete the City College admissions application.
They have to apply at the campus where they plan to attend and provide proof of high school graduation, such as a high school diploma or a general equivalency diploma (GED).
Official transcripts may be provided to the academic department prior to enrollment as well.
The applicant has to pass a personal interview with a member of the Admissions Department.
The admission officer will answer his/her questions and concerns and help him/her with the application procedure.
You will get the chance to go to the Financial Aid Department and talk to financial aid experts.
Fees: A non-refundable application fee of $25 is required prior to enrollment.
- Allied Health, Medical Office Administration With A Track In Insurance Billing & Coding
- Allied Health, Medical Assisting
- Anesthesia Technology
- Cardiovascular Sonography
- Business Administration Management
- Emergency Medical Services
- Veterinary Technology
- City College Fort Lauderdale
- Address: 2000 W Commercial Blvd #200, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
- Phone: +1 954-780-8319
- Web: https://www.citycollege.edu/locations/fort-lauderdale/
Enrollment: Berichi Aviation enrollment requirements depend on the course you choose to enroll in.
They have the ZERO to PRIVATE PILOT program which can be finished in less than 30 days and Private to Instrument Pilot program which is less than 3 weeks long.
A student must complete the Online Ground School Program prior to arrival to be eligible.
If participating in a 30-day program, PPL program, 2 week CFI program, or 3-week instrument program, students must arrive with the respective written exam passed prior to starting flight training.
For applicants enrolled in the Zero to Commercial Pilot in 4 months, applicants must arrive with all three written exams passed while for the two-week Multi-Engine add-on to a Private or Commercial Rating, there is no written exam.
Fees: The tuition costs also depend on the chosen program.
You can get familiar with the costs once you get in touch with the admission representative.
- Berichi Aviation 14 Day CFI Program
- Berichi Aviation 14 Day Multi-Engine Program
- Berichi Aviation 21 Day Instrument Training Program
- Berichi Aviation 30 Day Private Pilot Program
- Berichi Aviation
- Address: 5901 NW 24th Way, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
- Phone: +1 954-247-4924
- Web: http://berichiaviation.com
Atlantic Technical College
Atlantic Technical College is accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE) and the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
Enrollment: Atlantic Technical College staff have determined the admissions and registration requirements that each applicant must complete so as to be accepted as a regular student there.
If you want to get started your education at this college, you should take the following steps:
Step 1. Attend a Program Orientation on-campus and you can find the Orientation Schedule on the school’s official website.
Step 2. Take the Basic Skills Test to achieve required exit scores in reading, math, and language for your chosen program.
Prospective students may be exempt from taking the Basic Skills Test, but the exemption will be further discussed at the orientation.
Step 3. Meet with a counselor/advisor for test results and next steps, being that test scores are not given over the telephone.
You will talk about test results, technical or academic program placement, financial aid, and registration procedures.
Step 4. Enrollment and Registration
Students are registered into class on a first-come/first-served basis.
The minimum eligibility requirements that students must meet are:
- They must have completed their secondary school education.
- They must be of the minimum compulsory education age
- They are high school students eligible to be Career Dual Enrolled.
- Career Placement Transition Program
- Career In A Year
- Career Matrix
- Pre-College Programs
- Applied Academics for Adult Education
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- GED® Test Preparation
- Architecture & Construction
- Air Conditioning, Refrigeration & Heating Technology
- Business Management & Administration
- Accounting Operations
- Administrative Office Specialist
- Business Management & Analysis
- Court Reporting
- Legal Administrative Specialist
- Medical Administrative Specialist
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Professional Culinary Arts & Hospitality
- Health Sciences
- Central Sterile Processing Technician
- Dental Assisting Technology and Management
- Electrocardiograph Technology
- Hemodialysis Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Coder/Biller
- Mental Health Technician
- Orthopedic Technology
- Pharmacy Technician
- Practical Nursing (PN)
- Information Technology
- Applied Information Technology
- Database Application Development & Programming
- Game / Simulation / Animation Programming
- Network Support Services (Cisco Academy)
- Web Development
- Machining Technologies
- Welding Technology
- Atlantic Technical College
- Address: 1701 NW 23rd Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311
- Phone: +1 754-322-2800
- Web: https://www.atlantictechnicalcollege.edu
The Academy For Addiction Professionals
Enrollment: The Academy For Addiction Professionals is enrolling new students each year and becoming An Addiction Counselor has never been so easy.
Here we offer you a step by step guide through the application procedure.
Deciding to pursue an education in the addiction field is the first major step toward a new career.
If you have chosen the right program for you, you can now contact the school to register for in-person courses -or- register online for the class of your choice.
By submitting your information to the school, you will allow the admission officer to contact you shortly to complete the next steps of your application.
After completing those five steps you will be well on your way to finding your career in the addiction industry.
The students are supposed to complete the educational requirements and take the Florida Certification Board Exam.
- Certified Addiction Professional (CAP)
- Master’s Level Certified Addiction Prof (MCAP)
- Certified Addiction Counselor (CAC)
- Certified Addiction Specialist (CAS)
- Certified Recovery Support Specialist (CRSS)
- Certified Recovery Residence Admin (CRRA)
- Certified Behavioral Health Technician (CBHT)
- Certified Recovery Peer Advocate (CRPA)
- The Academy For Addiction Professionals
- Address: 6555 Powerline Rd # 210, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
- Phone: +1 954-771-2934
- Web: https://www.addictionacademy.com
Azure College School of Nursing Fort Lauderdale Campus
Enrollment: The Azure College Programs are open to all qualified applicants and the only way of enrolling its programs is by meeting General admissions requirements.
The applicant must be 17 years of age or older at the time of the first class.
He/she has to pass the admissions interview, which has to be scheduled in advance.
The admissions interview with an Azure College Admission Representative is designed to give prospective students a chance to discuss his/her history, career goals and potential for academic success.
After the interview, the applicant should complete the College Enrollment application and pay the $50 application fee.
He/she is required to provide proof of High School Graduation or Equivalence, either a transcript, diploma, GED scores or GED diploma, or proof of a Home Study certificate or transcript from a Home Study program.
You should be aware of the fact that some additional admissions requirements may apply to specific programs.
- NURSING (ASN)
- RN TO BSN
- Azure College School of Nursing Fort Lauderdale Campus
- Address: 3201 W Commercial Blvd #127, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
- Phone: +1 954-500-2987
- Web: https://azure.edu
Cosmix School of Makeup Artistry
Cosmix School of Makeup Artistry is open for new students and to get started you just need to pay $900 towards your Professional Makeup Kit.
Enrollment: In order to become a Makeup Artist, you are supposed to call or come and visit the school so as to be able to talk with an advisor, choose your program of study, and learn about your payment options.
On the school’s official webpage, you can find a fillable form and by completing and submitting it, you will request a tour of the facilities.
Once it is received, the school admission representatives will call to schedule a tour.
The form for apply on-line to Cosmix School of Makeup Artistry has to be fully completed and the details you must provide are the following:
- General Information
- Age & Education as students must be 18 years old and must have proof of a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Enrollment Information
- MASTER MAKEUP ARTISTRY PROGRAM $19,300
- MASTER MAKEUP ARTISTRY PRO (LICENSED) $21,550
- PRODUCTION MAKEUP ARTISTRY PROGRAM $13,400
- PRODUCTION MAKEUP ARTISTRY PRO (LICENSED) $15,950
- FASHION MAKEUP ARTISTRY PROGRAM $6600
- FASHION MAKEUP ARTISTRY PRO (LICENSED) $9,150
- SKINCARE PROGRAM $3950
- Master Makeup Artistry
- Production Makeup Artistry
- Fashion Makeup Artistry
- Skin Care Program
- Cosmix School of Makeup Artistry
- Address: 3440 N Andrews Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
- Phone: +1 954-564-4181
- Web: https://www.cosmixinc.com
Everest Institute Ft Lauderdale
Enrollment: Among those how have applied for the Everest Institute Ft Lauderdale nobody had difficulties as the process of applying is easy and free.
There is a link on the official webpage and the only thing you need to do is to click on in to get started.
Then, you just need to look for an email to gain access to the application portal.
The other way of starting your journey towards a new career is to give the school a call at 833-692-4264 and select your campus location from the prompts.
The helpful and friendly admission staff will answer all your questions and provide you with important information related to classes, tuition, enrollment requirements and other useful data related to this school.
Furthermore, you can stop by to tour the facilities, talk to the admission officers and experience the community.
Fees: Tuition costs depend on the chosen program.
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Pharmacy Technician
- Surgical Technologist
- HVAC Programs
- Electrical Programs
- Everest Institute Ft Lauderdale
- Address: 1040 Bayview Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
- Phone: +1 954-630-0066
- Web: https://www.altierus.edu
Elite Bartending School and Event Staffing® Fort Lauderdale
Elite Bartending School was established in Miami, Florida in 2007 and since then it has been providing students with a challenging, and applicable hands-on experience behind real bars.
The school has become the primary example for other Bartending Schools, so if you enroll in its program you will not regret your decision.
Enrollment: The only requirement of prospective students is to visit the official webize and find the application form which should be filled out with accurate answers and submitted.
You must be at least 18 years old to be allowed to attend the classes and photo identification with date of birth is required.
Elite Bartending School offers job assistance but does not guarantee job placement.
Before submitting your application for admission, please review your information for accuracy, as you will not be able to make any further changes.
Fees: Fundamentals of Bartending 1001 – 40hrs Program requires the payment of the following:
Registration Fee: $150
Tuition Fee: $450
Books and Materials: $50
- Elite Bartending School and Event Staffing® Fort Lauderdale
- Address: 310 SW 2nd St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- Phone: +1 561-506-2828
- Web: https://www.elitebartendingschoolfortlauderdale.com
Trade Schools in Florida by City
We offered you some useful information related to the best trade schools here and created this list with certain data you should know about each of them.
If you are still wondering which one is for you and you did not choose any of the above-mentioned schools, you can go online to browse the full data, compare different schools, and find more of them.
But we assure you that these schools are worth your attention.