Vocational or trade schools provide students with the education they need to perform a certain job.
The reason why students choose them is that the education there is shorter than a regular university education.
Being that there are so many trade schools in Santa Rosa, CA and that each claims that it is the best, comparing them is the only way to see which one is the right one for you.
National Holistic Institute - Santa Rosa Massage School
Enrollment: National Holistic Institute welcomes students who want to start a career in massage therapy.
The first thing you should do so as to start massage school is to visit their website and complete the interest form available there.
That is the moment when you will get in touch with the admission advisor who will organize your visit of the campus and the tour of it.
During this conversation, you will find out if the College of Massage Therapy is the right school for you and the Admissions Team will assist you with the enrollment process.
If you have any questions, the job of the Admissions Advisors is to answer them all and to help all prospective students get started training for a career in massage therapy.
Fees: As you are interested in enrollment, you would probably like to know how much it will cost to attend the program you chose.
The costs are the following:
Core Massage Therapy Program – $15,588.
Advanced Neuromuscular Therapy Program – $7,794.
- Core Massage Therapy Program
- Advanced Neuromuscular Therapy Program
- National Holistic Institute – Santa Rosa Massage School
- Address: 1221 Farmers Ln #100, Santa Rosa, CA 95405
- Phone: +1 707-596-6040
- Web: https://nhi.edu/massage-therapy-schools/
Industrial & Trade Technology Offices
Enrollment: Santa Rosa Junior College offers admission to interested applicants.
The first step that you should take is to apply for admissions and financial aid if you are in need of it.
You should apply via an Application For Admission while the application for financial aid is made via Federal Financial Aid FAFSA.
The second step is the Orientation as well as checking your placement.
Assessment for placement is one of the critical steps to help students start on a successful education at this college.
All interested individuals are suggested to use the online form to submit the following documents electronically:
- Additional documentation to prove residency
- AB540 Form
- High School Dual Enrollment Form or documentation
- Printed A&R petition forms and supporting documentation
- Paper petitions forms such as Petition for Waiver of College Regulations
Before applying to college you must first have an OpenCCC account and once you sign-in you will be allowed to access the online services of the California Community Colleges.
- Automotive Technology
- Automotive Certificates
- Diesel Equipment Technology
- Diesel Certificates
- Machine Tool Technology
- Machine Tool Certificates
- Welding Technology
- Welding Certificate
- Industrial & Trade Technology Offices
- Address: 1868-1898 Armory Dr, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
- Phone: +1 707-527-4757
- Web: https://itt.santarosa.edu/
Contractors License Courses
Future students are suggested to talk with the admission staff before they fill out the Enrollment Agreement to make sure they qualify to apply for a license.
Enrollment: Enrollment requires three steps.
So as to start with CLC applicants should choose the course they want, enroll, and pay.
There are various ways of enrollment.
You can do it in person by calling 707.578.8877 to make an appointment or online by downloading and completing the Enrollment Agreement and returning it to the school.
That can be done by:
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax 707.578.0607
- Mail to 576 B Street, Suite 2B; Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Professional staff like talking with applicants and their job is to answer all of your questions.
- Classroom Course $890
- Home Study Course $590
- C-61 Classification Classroom Course $570
- C-61 Classification OR Additional Classification Home Study Course $370
- Application Fee – $330 original; $150 supplemental
- License Fee – $200 (renewable every two years)
- Classroom Course
- Home Study Course
- C-61 Classification Classroom Course
- C-61 Classification OR Additional Classification Home Study Course
- Contractors License Courses
- Address: 576 B St # 2B, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
- Phone: +1 707-578-8877
- Web: https://contractorslicensecourses.org/
Lytle's Beauty College
Enrollment: Just like any other school Lytle’s Beauty College admission staff has set some enrollment requirements so as to make sure the school accepts only the most deserving candidates:
- Applicants must be at least eighteen years of age to enroll
- Applicants must be a citizen of the USA, or an eligible non-citizen and may be required to provide proof of citizenship status.
- They must submit a completed Enrollment Application.
- Applicants must have completed high school and provide their official high school transcripts, or have completed the 10th grade and provide a General Education Development Certificate (GED) or an equivalent certificate, or California High School Proficiency Examination Certificate (CHSPE) or provide a state certification of home-school completion.
- Furthermore, they are required to submit a 250-Word Essay reflecting their personal and professional history, and what made them decide to join the Cosmetology or Esthetician field.
- They must provide a professional reference to complete a Letter of Recommendation form and pass the institution’s entrance exam, with a score of 75% or higher.
Fees: Applicants must pay a $100.00 non-refundable enrollment deposit.
- Lytle’s Beauty College
- Address: 186 Wikiup Dr, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- Phone: +1 707-545-8449
- Web: https://www.lytlesrebc.edu/
Bartenders School - Santa Rosa
Santa Rosa Bartending School offers the only training program in northern California for bar personnel.
What they have to offer is a two-week course consists of 25 hours of behind-the-bar instruction and practice.
You will be able to attend small classes, with no more than 9 students provided by experienced instructors.
Also, you will get a free refresher course for up to 60 days after completion.
Enrollment: The only prerequisites for admission is that you must be 21 years of age or older and agree to pay $495 tuition to Bartender’s School of Santa Rosa, with a minimum payment of $250 on the first Monday, and completing the balance of $245 on Monday of the second week.
To register for the Full-Service Bartenders Course at Santa Rosa Bartending School, you should use the online registration form which can be found on the official website.
It is important that you read and agree with the Enrollment and Financial Agreement prior to submitting the application for admission.
The school will send you an acknowledgment email to let you know they have received your registration information.
- Registration (non-refundable) $100.00
- Bartending Basics Textbook (non-refundable) $15.00
- Audio CD (non-refundable) $10.00
- Windows CD (non-refundable) $10.00
- Tuition $360.00
- Total Fees $495.00
- Bartenders School – Santa Rosa
- Address: 1050 Hopper Ave Building 7A, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- Phone: +1 707-523-1611
- Web: https://www.santarosabartending.com
Empire College was established in 1961 to meet the needs of local companies while The Empire College School of Law was founded in 1973.
When the quality of education is in question, it is worth mentioning that Empire College School of Business is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to offer programs through the master’s degree level and that Empire College is a private institution approved to operate by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education.
Enrollment: So as to get acquainted with programs and admission requirements, all interested individuals are invited to tour the campus.
You can schedule a tour by just filling out the short form available on the school’s official website.
The enrollments form requires that you provide personal and educational details as well as answer the following questions:
- What prompted you to contact Empire College today?
- What benefit is most important to you and will help you decide where to pursue your new career?
- What time of day do you prefer to attend class?
- What motivated you to continue your education?
- School of Law
- Juris Doctor Law Program
- Master of Legal Studies
- Empire College
- Address: 3035 Cleveland Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- Phone: +1 707-546-4000
- Web: https://empcol.edu/
Indulge Beauty Evolution Academy
Enrollment: In case you are interested in entering the beauty industry you are in the right place.
Indulge Beauty Evolution Academy is one of the best schools in Santa Rosa, offering excellent education through its three courses.
The Classic Lash Academy is a two-day course designed for those who want to start their own practice as a lash artist.
It is good to know that a license in cosmetology or esthetics is not required to take this course,
Still, students will be fully certified as lash artists once they become licensed by the California State Board of Barbering and Cosmetology.
The price of this course is $900.00 and the deposit is included.
Future students are required to bring their own model for day 2 practical, or Indulge Beauty will provide one for them and they need to pay a $200.00 deposit at the time of enrollment to hold their seats in the academy.
You can enroll in classic lash academy either by calling them at (707) 703-3624 or sending an email to INDULGEEVOLUTIONCALIFORNIA@GMAIL.COM.
- Classic Lash
- Volume Lash
- Makeup 101
- Indulge Beauty Evolution Academy
- Address: 705 4th St, Santa Rosa, CA 95404
- Phone: +1 707-757-9681
- Web: https://indulgebeautyevolution.com/
Sonoma County Adult Education
Some of the reasons why students select Sonoma County Adult Education as their future educational institution are Flexible Schedule, making you able to take classes when it works for you or you can take online courses and independent study programs, as well as short-term career education classes that teach you workforce skills.
The school is known for offering apprenticeship opportunities that are designed to help you get your dream job or advance in your current one.
Enrollment: Once you have chosen the program(s) you wish to sign up for, you should register by calling 707-521-7829 or register online by following the course links available on the school’s website.
Once your application is accepted, you are supposed to attend an orientation and if those already scheduled orientation terms are not suitable for you you should call 707-527-4253 or 707-521-7829 or email us at email@example.com to schedule a time to meet with an Outreach Specialist.
- High School Diploma (HSD) & High School Equivalency (HSE)
- Short-Term Career Education
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Workforce Preparation Program
- Sonoma County Adult Education
- Address: 705 Elliott Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
- Phone: 705 Elliott Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
- Web: https://socoadulted.org/contact/
Redwood Empire JATC
Enrollment: In order to be accepted by the school, the applicants must meet the following requirements and only those eligible ones should submit the application for admission:
- He/she has to be 17 ½ years old to apply and 18 years old to enter an apprenticeship.
- The applicant must have graduated from high school or passed the GED or an equivalent.
- He/she must have completed one full year (2 semesters) of high school algebra with a grade of “C” or better, or one semester of a college-level algebra course with a “C” or better, or completed the NJATC Online Tech math course.
- The applicant must provide an official sealed transcript showing courses and grades from High School and/or College and pre-employment drug testing will be required before an applicant is put to work.
The school will accept applications, in-person only, on the first Wednesday in January, April, July, And October.
Some of the questions you will be asked when filling in the application form are:
- List the main reason or reasons you are applying for this apprenticeship program
- Give a brief description of the kind of work you think is involved with this trade
- Have you received two (2) semesters of High School Algebra, or a higher course with a C or better?
- Have you received one (1) semester of college-level Algebra, or a higher course with a C or better?
- Have you completed and received a certificate from the NJATC Online Tech Math course?
- Please indicate the highest level of education completed.
- The Inside Wireman Program
- The Residential Wireman
- The Sound & Communication (S&C) Installer/Technician Program
- Redwood Empire JATC
- Address: 1726 Corby Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95407
- Phone: +1 707-523-3837
- Web: https://www.rejatc.org/
North Coast Air
Enrollment: North Coast Air offers a range of pilot training services and all those individuals who are interested and curious are suggested to try an introductory flight which will help them decide whether this kind of training is the right one.
The Intro Flight will also give you an opportunity to meet an instructor, and meet an airplane, at a discounted rate from normal rental costs.
It is good to know that there are no minimum age requirements to begin a pilot’s training.
However, the minimum age of 16 years old to fly solo, and 17 for a pilot’s license.
Also the minimum age to take the Private Pilot Written Exam is 15 years of age.
If you can hold an Airmen’s Medical Certificate, you can hold a Private Pilot’s License, no matter when you start, so this means that you can never be too old to enroll in these classes.
- Ground School
- Sport Pilot
- Private Pilot
- Commercial Pilot
- Airline Transport Pilot
- Flight Instructor
- Foreign Pilot
- Instrument Rating
- Multi-Engine Rating
- Complex Aircraft Rating
- Mountain Flying
- Safety Pilot
- North Coast Air
- Address: 5000 Flightline Dr, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- Phone: +1 707-542-8687
- Web: http://www.northcoastair.com
Trade Schools in California by City
When creating this article, it was our aim to ensure that our readers only receive the best information, so we made a list of the top ten trade schools and we hope that after reading it you got the idea which school to choose which will be in line with your desires and potential.