What is important to do at that moment when students approach high school graduation is to consider what they truly want to do.
Future students must take into consideration numerous factors before making their final decision, and it is usually based on the programs the school has to offer.
In case you are in search of a trade school for your student or for yourself, you probably know how difficult it can be to choose the right one among so many options offered.
Healthstaff Training Institute
HealthStaff Training Institute has been approved by the Bureau of Private Postsecondary Education.
Enrollment: So as to be able to enroll in its programs and courses, prospective students are required to visit the HealthStaff facility prior to enrollment.
The main aim of this visit is to gain a better understanding of the programs offered by the school and to view the facilities.
All courses are offered in English and the enrollees must be from the USA.
Furthermore, the applicant must be a high school graduate or its equivalent to be considered an eligible candidate and he/she is required to submit a signed attestation affirming high school graduation or the equivalent or a copy of high school diploma, GED or official transcript.
All students must possess a minimum of 8th grade English proficiency.
All applicants are required to complete an enrollment application and pass a personal interview with the Admissions representative.
All applicants must be at least 17 years old.
Fees: A registration fee is required upon enrollment, while the price of courses is the following:
- Course offered online and hybrid – $6,395
- Course offered in class – $7,995
- Drug & Alcohol Counseling
- Phlebotomy Technician I
- Administrative Medical Assistant
- Clinical & Administrative Medical Assistant
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Computerized Office & Accounting
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Pharmacy Technician
- Healthstaff Training Institute
- Address: 1970 Old Tustin Ave Ste c, Santa Ana, CA 92705
- Phone: +1 714-543-9828
- Web: https://healthstaff.training
Redwood Code Academy
Enrollment: At Redwood Code Academy, the admissions process is designed so that each interested applicant can apply and succeed in this career.
Everything starts with your first visit to campus.
Actually, once you fill out the brief questionnaire, you will get in touch with the admission representative, who will schedule a campus visit to you.
During the visit, you will be able to talk to a mentor who will guide you throughout your admission process.
Next, you will need to attend one of beginner-friendly workshops or schedule an individual technical assessment and pass the final interview which will determine your readiness.
Some of the questions that you will need to answer during the application are:
- What is your technical background and how has it contributed to your desire to apply to a coding boot camp?
- What is your educational background?
- What are your career objectives?
- Why do you want to attend Redwood Code Academy?
Fees: The price of full tuition is $13,500.
- Orange County Coding Bootcamp with a .NET Focus
- Redwood Code Academy
- Address: 2850 Red Hill Ave #130, Santa Ana, CA 92705
- Phone: +1 714-716-2128
- Web: https://redwoodcodeacademy.com/apply-now/
Orange County School of the Arts
Orange County School of the Arts provides a rigorous college-preparatory academic program and adheres to the California State Mandated Requirements for High School Graduation.
Enrollment: As you are reading this, you might have learned about Orange County School of the Arts’s rigorous academic program, and if you are still ready to apply for enrollment, you are probably that the enrollment procedure will be rigorous, too.
Prospective students should fill out an application and participate in a placement activity to identify the appropriate placement in the conservatory.
When applicants exceed spaces, a lottery will be conducted to determine which students are admitted.
But, before getting started with the admission, you need to make sure that you understand the admissions guidelines.
You need to gather all of the necessary materials, complete your application online and should upload all requested materials along with your application.
Prospective students may apply for a maximum of two arts conservatories or programs and January is the deadline to apply.
- School of Applied Arts
- School of Dance
- School of Fine & Media Arts
- School of Music
- School of Theatre
- Orange County School of the Arts
- Address: 1010 N Main St, Santa Ana, CA 92701
- Phone: +1 714-560-0900
- Web: https://www.ocsarts.net/
Summit college programs equip its students with the skills and abilities modern employers are looking for.
It is worth mentioning that Summit College is authorized to administer federal loans, Title IV grants, and private loans to qualified students.
Enrollment: Summit College has set admissions and enrollment requirements for those who are ready to scale up their career.
During the admission process, you will need to provide your personal and educational details, as well as tell how you have heard about the school.
At Summit College, the admissions process is straightforward and all you need to do is to follow these easy steps.
You should talk to an admissions representative whose job is to help you discover Summit College.
You can make an appointment with a representative by calling the college at 855-970-4151.
The representative will set up a campus tour during which you will speak about your financial situation and you will be able to apply for Financial Aid if you are in need of it.
The applicant is supposed to complete an application, sign up for orientation and begin classes.
- Allied Health
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Licensed Vocational Nurse Program
- Medical Assistant Administrative & Clinical
- Trade & Technical
- Payroll, AP/AR & Human Resources
- Summit College
- Address: 1639 E Edinger Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705
- Phone: +1 888-504-2552
- Web: https://summitcollege.edu/
California Truck Driving Academy
California Truck Driving Academy is proud to be institutionally approved by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE).
California Truck Driving Academy is proud to be institutionally approved by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) pursuant to California Education Code Section 94311.
You would be glad to find out that California Truck Driving Academy offers top-quality professional truck driver training programs.
Students there are trained for local driving, over-the-road and/or bus driving employment and they gain excellent knowledge in a very short period of time.
In as little as five weeks you can gain the skills to work as a licensed Class “A” professional Truck Driver or obtain a professional Class “B” license.
Enrollment: The California Department of Motor Vehicles requires the following that the students are over the age of 18 for intrastate transportation and over the age of 21 for interstate transportation.
He/she needs to possess a valid Class C license, valid social security card and an approved medical form which is included in the tuition costs for all of our programs.
The enrollment is easy and all you have to do is to either call the school at 1-800-581-2048 or fill out a pre-enrollment form by clicking the Enroll Now button on the school’s official webpage.
- Possess a High School Diploma, GED or equivalent, or ability to benefit test given by a third-party examiner.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Complete and pass an entrance exam.
- Submit current and valid California driver license.
- Present a Social Security card and Resident Alien Card,
- Pass a (D.O.T.) Department of Transportation physical examination
- Pass a drug test
- Obtain a Department of Motor Vehicles driving record
- California Truck Driving Academy
- Address: 921 Poinsettia St N, Santa Ana, CA 92701
- Phone: +1 800-581-2048
- Web: https://www.ctdanow.com/
Santa Ana College
Santa Ana College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), and if you have selected it as your ideal school for future education, you are probably interested in the enrollment procedure.
Enrollment: Enrolling at Santa Ana College is a simple process and it consists of 3-steps.
So as to be able to get access to the fillable application form and apply, you will need to create an account or log-in to CCC Apply.
Once your request is received, you will receive your confirmation email with your ID within 2 business days
The last step is to choose your classes online or in-person with an advisor
However, before even deciding to apply, you need to get acquainted with the admission eligibility.
You may be allowed to attend Santa Ana College if you are a high school graduate or you are a person in possession of a California high school proficiency certificate or you are 18 years of age or older who can profit from instruction.
Fees: All students are required to pay enrollment fees of $46 per unit.
- Career Education & Workforce Development
- Fine & Performing Arts
- Human Services & Technology
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Science, Mathematics & Health Sciences
- Distance Education Office
- Dual & Concurrent Enrollment
- Office of Institutional Effectiveness & Assessment
- Russell Hall, SAC
- Address: 1410-1452 W 17th St, Santa Ana, CA 92706
- Phone: (714) 564-6000
- Web: https://sac.edu/Pages/default.aspx
Santa Ana Beauty Academy
Santa Ana Beauty Academy accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences (NACCAS) and approved by the Department of Education.
Enrollment: Even though the admission procedure is easy, not everyone is allowed to enroll.
Requirements for admission set by the school staff are the following:
Applicant must provide a copy of his/her High School Diploma, GED, California State Proficiency Test or its equivalent.
He/she is supposed to pass an admissions test – CPAT Student Aptitude Test, published by “ACT with a minimum score of 126.
If the high school diploma cannot be verified, the student may be asked to provide a final high school transcript showing the dates of entrance and graduation and courses completed.
In case the transcript is not available, the student will be required to meet the ability to benefit (ATB) requirements or take and pass the GED test.
Fees: On the school’s official webpage you can find the calculator is intended to provide estimated net price information — including tuition and required fees, books and supplies, room and board (meals), and other related expenses at this institution.
- COSMETOLOGY COURSE (1,600 Clock Hours)
- BARBER COURSE (1,500 Clock Hours)
- BARBER CROSSOVER COURSE FOR COSMETOLOGISTS (400 Clock Hours)
- SKINCARE/ ESTHETICIAN COURSE: (600 Clock Hours)
- MANICURE COURSE: (400 Clock Hours)
- Santa Ana Beauty Academy
- Address: 2231 N Tustin Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705,
- Phone: +1 714-547-5177
- Web: http://saba-ca.com/index.php/admission
CNI College staff have devoted their lives so that the college can achieve all the accreditations and approvals it has got and that is why it is very worth considering as your future educational institution.
CNI College is approved by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) and has accreditation from Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at CNI College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
Enrollment: The admission process and requirements are the following:
All applicants are required to complete a potential student questionnaire form for admission.
Applicants to CNI College must attend an initial personal interview with a CNI College Admissions Advisor and have a tour of the campus.
Only those applicants who are at least 17 years of age can be considered for admissions.
Those applicants who are high school graduates, who possess General Education Development (GED) certificate or a foreign degree that has been credentialed for 12th-grade proficiency may apply for enrollment in any of the programs offered at CNI College.
Fees: Applicants must pay a $100 non-refundable application fee if they apply for the Associate Degree Nursing program, while there is no application fee for the other programs.
- Vocational Nursing
- Associate Degree Nursing (ADN)
- RN to BSN
- AOS Surg Tech
- AOS MRI Tech
- Medical Assisting
- CNI College
- Address: 1610 E St Andrew Pl, Santa Ana, CA 92705
- Phone: +1 888-976-5120
- Web: https://cnicollege.edu/
We want to tell you some of the reasons why Samueli Academy should be your choice when future education is in question.
What they have to offer at Samueli Academy is a learning environment that maximizes individual student attention, being that lectures are provided in small class sizes.
Furthermore, a few hundred students attend school unlike a few thousand that are enrolled in some other educational institutions.
Enrollment: If you are still interested in enrolling in this school, you should follow the steps below.
You can either take a tour for admissions purposes or attend “Information Nights” where you can come and learn more about the school, its facilities, and programs.
Make sure that both the student and parent together should fill out our online application available on the school’s official website.
Samueli Academy has a maximum of 125 students per grade level, and when more than 125 students apply, a lottery is used to determine admission.
Some of the classes are:
- Engineering courses
- Design courses
- Digital Photography
- Samueli Academy
- Address: 1901 N Fairview St, Santa Ana, CA 92706
- Phone: +1 714-619-0245
- Web: https://samueliacademy.org/
School of Worship
Enrollment: When the admission process to School of Worship is in question, it is not as simple as you might expect it to be.
It is quite different from all the above-mentioned schools as the school staff requires an Application Video to be submitted.
Each interested applicant is supposed to submit a short audition video with his/her application including the following:
1) Introduce yourself – The introduction must include your name, where you are from, and a little bit about yourself and your background.
2) Tell the reasons why you want to attend the School of Worship.
3) Include a sample of you playing and/or singing a worship song on your main instrument.
Additionally, all videos must be under 7 minutes in length.
When it comes to additional documentation, you will be required to provide an email address for three different references who will then be sent a short questionnaire to fill out online.
Every School Of Worship student must:
- Be a born-again believer
- Have read and understood the Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa statement of faith
- Have a consistent walk with the Lord, exhibited by regular church attendance
- Be open to the working, leading, and guiding of the Holy Spirit
- Recognize that they come under the leadership and accountability of the School of Worship staff
- Sign the Student Code of Ethics
- School of Worship
- Address: 3232 W MacArthur Blvd #6802, Santa Ana, CA 92704
- Phone: +1 714-979-4422 ext. 5560
- Web: http://www.schoolofworship.net/
Trade Schools in California by City
Being that nowadays, career education is essential for all students, choosing the right educational institution for yourself can be quite difficult.
You are highly encouraged to choose from those schools mentioned in our article, as all of them are worth your consideration.