Being that we know that picking one school among so many offered can be a very hard task and that students usually look for the school which will be the perfect combination of low cost and high quality, we have decided to help them by finding the best school in Toledo, OH.
Lincoln College of Technology
Lincoln College of Technology is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
All the experienced staff has the same mission and that is to contribute to the development of a trained and competitive workforce through quality career-oriented education.
Through the career training programs offered at Lincoln College of Technology students can earn a Diploma, Degree or Certificate faster than at a traditional four-year university.
Enrollment: So as to be considered an enrollee, you must pass the enrollment process at Lincoln College of Technology.
It is made easy, due to the fact that applicants are assisted by the knowledgeable Admissions department, who will guide them throughout the application process.
Their job is to answer all your questions and help you determine what career might be right for you.
As a part of the application process, you will get in contact with the Financial Aid representatives who can help you how to finance your future at this college.
- Skilled Trades
- Health Sciences
- Spa & Cosmetology
- Information Technology
- Medical Assistant Technology
- Medical Assistant
- Electrical / Electronics
- Lincoln College of Technology
- Address: 5203 Airport Hwy, Toledo, OH 43615
- Phone: +1 419-389-4725
- Web: https://www.lincolntech.edu
Athena Career Academy
Enrollment: It is true that all interested applicants are invited to start their new career with Athena Career Academy, but considering the fact that seats are limited, not everyone will be accepted.
You can apply by clicking on the apply online now button available on the official webpage or by calling the admissions department at (419) 329-4075 to make an appointment with an admission representative.
It is very important to see the specific admissions requirements for the program you want to attend.
criteria for admittance:
- Complete an online application for admission.
- Attend an informational meeting with an admissions representative.
- Successfully pass the WorkKeys ACT Entrance Test or submit proof of passage of the WorkKeys test from ACT taken at another approved testing site completed within the year
- Attend an individual meeting with a financial aid administrator for funding arrangements.
- Complete an online State of Ohio Disclosure Course.
- Submit a copy of a high school transcript or GED transcript
- Provide a copy of valid government identification and signed social security card.
- Provide proof of American Heart Association BLS- Healthcare Provider CPR.
- Complete a physical test
- Complete and pass a drug screen within 90 days of the start date.
- Practical Nurse (PN)
- LPN to RN Program
- Early Childhood Education (ECE)
- Clinical Medical Assistant (CMA)
- Career Enhancement
- EKG Technician
- CPR Basic Life Support
- Athena Career Academy
- Address: 5203 Airport Hwy, Toledo, OH 43615
- Phone: +1 419-472-1150
- Web: https://www.athenacareers.edu/
Global Tech College Toledo Ohio Campus
Enrollment: When it comes to the Student Admission process, you have to know that applicants are considered on the basis of academic qualification, attitudes toward continuous quality learning, and good character.
Furthermore, the selection of students is also based on matching personal characteristics and career goals with the school’s philosophy and programs.
All these characteristics have to be supported with documents required during the admission process.
An applicant is required to complete the GTC Application Form which can be obtained from the Admissions Office or from the website.
The application must be accompanied by a refundable application fee, a certified copy of the applicant’s driver’s license or identification card, passport, or document indicating US legal residency, a copy of the applicant’s official high school transcripts, diplomas or GED certificates and examinations results, or their equivalent, and any other tests scores which may be required.
Applicants may be required to obtain a recommendation letter from their secondary or technical school which will be submitted directly to the Admissions Office.
- Associate of Applied Business – Business Managemen
- Diploma in Business Management
- Associate of Applied Science – Computer Science
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Global Tech College Toledo Ohio Campus
- Address: 4346 Secor Rd, Toledo, OH 43623
- Phone: +1 567-377-7010
- Web: http://www.globaltech.edu/
Richard Medical Academy
Enrollment: In case you are one of those whose future education schools can be Richard Medical Academy, then you would like to know something more about the admission procedure.
Actually, Richard Medical Academy encourages all qualified students to apply for admission and there are the qualified staff and faculty who will make a selection of the most deserving applicants according to the documentation provided.
The Admission Process consists of a few steps.
Step 1. Fill out an Application and return it to the Admission Office.
You can e-mail the completed forms to the Admission office @ Liaison@richardhealthsystems.com and call (419) 534-2371 to apply for the entrance exam.
Your application will be reviewed by the admission officers and they will make a determination.
Admission Requirements for CNA/STNA Program are not too strict, being that you can be accepted even if you have no previous medical experience.
Applicants do not have to possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent, but you should be able to read and write.
What you need to provide is:
- Proof of Identification: Social security Card, Driver’s License or Government Issued ID
- Emergency contact and references
- Information on prior training or education
On the other hand, the Admission Requirements for LPN Program are a little bit different:
- G.E.D Transcript or High School Transcript or Diploma
- Proof of CNA/STNA Training
- Pass a background check (BCI & FBI)
- Current Immunization Record and Titers
- Current Physical Examination
- Active CPR and First Aid
- Successful completion of the HESI Entrance Exam.
- A completed Nursing Admission Application, including 2 reference forms.
- Medical Assistant School
- Licensed Practical Nurse Program
- CNA/STNA Program
- LPN-RN Program
- Richard Medical Academy
- Address: 5237 Renwyck Dr suite a, Toledo, OH 43615
- Phone: +1 567-202-1614
- Web: https://www.toledoohvocationalschools.com/
Salon Institute Toledo Campus
Enrollment: The only way of applying for enrollment is by submitting your application for admission to the Salon Institute.
That would be your first step towards a creative, fulfilling, entrepreneurial career.
So that the application is successfully submitted, you need to complete the following steps.
First, you are supposed to complete it with accurate answers and electronically sign the online portion of the Application for Admission.
Then, you need to schedule your application appointment and attend your application appointment at the Salon Institute campus.
During this visit, all applicants need to bring the following:
- Copy of a driver’s license
- Copy of a social security card or birth certificate
- Copy of a high school diploma/transcripts or GED
Besides the requirements of submitting all documents, applicants will take the basic skills assessment test on which they need to score a minimum score of 16.
The school staff will notify the prospective student of acceptance either in person, via mail, e-mail, or by telephone.
Fees: The $50 non-refundable application fee is due at the time of application.
- HAIR DESIGN
- ADVANCED COSMETOLOGY
- LASH EXTENSION CERTIFICATION
- Salon Institute Toledo Campus
- Address: 3034 Wilford Dr #1731, Toledo, OH 43615
- Phone: +1 419-866-4489
- Web: https://www.saloninstitute.edu/
Toledo Career Institute
Toledo Career Institute is registered by the Ohio State Board of Career Colleges and Schools and it is proud to be a member of the Ohio-Michigan Association of Career Colleges and Schools.
Enrollment: In order to be considered as a regular applicant, you must meet the general enrollment requirements:
- Must have a strong love of animals and an excellent work ethic.
- Must be of 18 years of age, or have written consent of a parent/ guardian.
- Must have a valid government-issued/ recognized ID.
- Preferably have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to read, write, and verbally communicate in English.
- Must have a current tetanus shot
- Must be able to lift over 60 lbs. unassisted and be able to team lift 120 lbs.
If you can meet all these requirements, you are a perfect match for this Institute and highly encouraged to apply.
During the application process, you need to fill out the online application form and list two references:
Some of the questions you will be asked are: How did you learn about Toledo Career Institute? Why do you want to pursue this program/ your career goals?
Fees: Total program cost per current tuition and fee rates: $375.00 + $50.
- Pet Styling
- Pet Bather/ Brusher
- Home Health Aide
- Assisted Living Aide
- & Continuing Education
- Toledo Career Institute
- Address: 1440 S Byrne Rd, Toledo, OH 43614
- Phone: +1 567-202-1529
- Web: https://www.toledoinstitute.org/
Mercy College of Ohio
Enrollment: It is significant to mention that the following are required for admission to Mercy College of Ohio and only those applicants who meet the requirements can be considered as regular candidates for enrollment:
All applicants must either be a high school graduate with a grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.0, or a general equivalency diploma (GED) recipient with a score of 500.
All direct from high school students, 24 years old and younger, must either take the ACT or SAT.
All direct from high school students, 25 years old and older who have not attended a college or university, are not required to submit ACT or SAT scores for admission.
To complete the application process you must:
- Submit an application for admission.
- Submit official high school transcript showing any work attempted and/or completed, or copy of GED scores and certificate, Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. And Verification of student identity.
- Submit ACT and/or SAT test scores if direct from a high school student.
Completed application and material should be mailed to Mercy College of Ohio, Admissions, 2221 Madison Avenue, Toledo, Ohio 43604.
- Community Health Worker
- Computed Tomography
- Emergency Medical Technician-Basic
- Imaging Quality and Safety
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Medical Coding
- Ophthalmic Assistant
- Polysomnographic Technology
- Women’s Health Imaging
- Mercy College of Ohio
- Address: 2221 Madison Ave, Toledo, OH 43604
- Phone: +1 419-251-1313
- Web: https://mercycollege.edu/
Enrollment: If you are ready to take the first step towards your new education path at Davis College, you ate at the right place.
You would be glad to know that the Davis College Admissions team will work with you personally, so that you can finish the admissions process without having much trouble.
The First Step that you need to take is to make sure whether you will be considered eligible to apply for admission.
Only those applicants who have completed high school graduation requirements, or have successfully completed the General Education Development Test (GED) are accepted.
To prove this, you must submit the appropriate documents to Davis College, and the process of formal acceptance will begin.
You should visit their official website, find the “Apply Online” button, and fill out the application form.
Davis College admission team will review your submission and get in touch with you to answer any questions you may have.
- Accounting and Human Resources Associate Degree
- Business Management Associate Degree
- Early Childhood Education Associate Degree
- Medical Administrative Assistant Certificate
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Billing and Coding Diploma
- Real Estate Certificate
- Davis College
- Address: 433 N Summit St Suite 202, Toledo, OH 43604
- Phone: +1 419-473-2700
- Web: https://www.daviscollege.edu/
Richards Health Systems
The program at this school is designed so as to prepare the students for entry-level positions as nursing assistants and as candidates for the State of Ohio Nurse Aide Examination.
The training is also a prerequisite to the Practical Nursing Program.
Enrollment: If you are wondering how to register, we are here to help you.
You just need to visit the offices which are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and meet the representatives.
Their job is to help you through each step of the enrollment process explaining what you have to do and which documents to provide.
Fees: The tuition costs vary, depending on whether you will pay in full or choose a payment plan.
It is $360.00 if you pay in full and $400 when you sign up for a payment plan.
The payment plan allows you to start classes with a $60.00 nonrefundable fee, but you will have to pay $170 per week for the next 2 weeks.
Background Checks, Tuberculosis Shots which are Mandatory, and Text Books are not included in the Tuition Fee.
- STNA & Nursing Training
- Richards Health Systems
- Address: 5237 Renwyck Dr # A, Toledo, OH 43615
- Phone: +1 419-534-2371
- Web: https://richardhealthsystems.com
ATS Plus School of Business
ATS Plus School of Business is proud to be accredited by the Ohio State Board of Career Colleges and Schools.
Enrollment: Just like any other educational institution, there are some Admission Requirements required for enrollment into the ATS Plus School of Business.
In order to be considered for admission to the ATS Plus School of Business, a prospective student should be tested for clerical aptitude.
Furthermore, prospective students will have the opportunity to meet the school director/or staff and tour the school.
Once the tour is done, the student will be notified of acceptance and orientation date.
It is good to know that GED is not required for admission, but it is strongly recommended it be obtained by the end of the training program.
It is also worth mentioning the Enrollment Dates – New classes start every four weeks.
Fees: As you are interested in enrollment, you are probably eager to know the price you will have to pay for the classes.
Administrative Office Assistant – 6-Month Program is $6600.
There are no book fees.
- Administrative Office Assisting
- ATS Plus School of Business
- Address: 5360 Heatherdowns Blvd, Toledo, OH 43614
- Phone: +1 419-244-6332
- Web: https://www.atsplusbusiness.com
Trade Schools in Ohio by CitySee trade schools in Ohio >>
We are now sure that if you wish to find great jobs and career success and that it all depends on getting the right knowledge, skills, and credentials, offered trade schools are definitely worth considering.