All children deserve to get a great education and finding the best schools for them can be daunting.
So we have decided to help you get proper information about some of the best trade schools in Garland, TX so that you can be sure that you have found the best schools for yourself or your children.
Richland College Garland Campus
Richland College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate degrees and it proves the fact that you can only get the best possible education there.
Enrollment: To be admitted to the college you are supposed to complete an application for admission and you can get the form either online, by mail, or fax or in person if you visit the college.
Every person has the opportunity to get a college education.
However, not everyone is allowed to enroll in this college, and you will have to meet the admission requirements.
The supporting documentation that must be submitted with the completed application is your official high school transcript, a copy of your diploma or a copy of your GED certificate and proof of bacterial meningitis vaccination.
Some of the programs offered are the following:
- Applied Music
- Computer Science
- Core Curriculum
- Criminal Justice
- Developmental Mathematics
- Developmental Reading and Writing
- Education Courses and Teaching Degrees
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Environmental Science
- Richland College Garland Campus
- Address: 675 W Walnut St, Garland, TX 75040
- Phone: +1 214-360-1200
- Web: https://www.richlandcollege.edu
Remington College was established in 1987 and it has developed into an outstanding educational institution with its campuses nationwide.
It is worth mentioning that all its campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges which is a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
Enrollment: The admission committee of Remington College has determined the enrollment procedure guidelines.
You, as a future student, have to fulfill all of them and the first step you should take is to contact a Remington College Admissions Representative.
His/her job is to schedule a tour during which you will discuss your interests, educational achievements, and tuition costs.
During this conversation, you will get acquainted with the admissions and enrollment process, you will choose your Degree or Diploma Program according to your interests and the Admissions Representative will tell you whether that is a good match for you.
He/she will help you fill out an Application and an Enrollment Agreement and you will need to submit is proof of High School Graduation or a GED, as well as take and pass a Standardized Entrance Test.
- Database Management and Administration
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Medical Assisting
- Pharmacy Technician
- Restaurant, Hospitality, and Retail Management
- Computer-Aided Design and Drafting
- Facility Maintenance
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning
- Medical Office Administration
- Nail Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Remington College
- Address: 1800 Eastgate Dr, Garland, TX 75041
- Phone: +1 972-268-6506
- Web: https://dallas.remingtoncollege.edu/
CNA-PCT- Phlebotomy- EKG-CPR-GED Prep & Test Site
The school is approved through the Texas Workforce Commission Career Schools and Colleges as well as DADS (Department of Aging and Disability Services).
Enrollment: It is up to you to first choose the program that suits your needs.
If you select the Nurse Aide Training & 24hours continuing Ed, you will be taught the basic skills and abilities needed to perform the care of our disabled and elderly clients.
All students are required to take the state-mandated certification test to be employable at the end of the term of classes.
Also, there is a Computer Maintenance Technician 13-week course in which the student will learn how to do computer repair, troubleshooting, computer installation, and it will prepare the student for the Comp TIA’S A+ certification.
Fees: As you are interested in enrollment, you would probably want to know the tuition and fees that you are supposed to pay once you become a student there.
Each course has its own costs, and these are some of them:
Phlebotomy Technician $399.
Nurses Aide Training $395.
- Nurse Aide Training & 24hours continuing Ed.
- Computer Maintenance Technician
- CPR Training & Recertification Classes
- Dental Assistant
- Soldering Electronics Technician
- Patient Care Technician
- Health Information Technology
- Phlebotomy Technician
- HVAC Training & Continuing Education
- Nurses Aide Training
- CNA-PCT- Phlebotomy- EKG-CPR-GED Prep & Test Site
- Address: 2433 Goldfinch Ln, Garland, TX 75042
- Phone: +1 972-272-5820
- Web: http://www.bahcareer.com
C E Global Health Education Network Inc
Being that you are reading this, maybe CE Global Health Education Network, Inc. is the perfect choice for your future education.
C E Global Health Education Network Inc offers healthcare courses that teach you all you need to enter a rewarding healthcare career.
CE Global is Approved and Regulated by the Texas Workforce Commission, Career Schools and Colleges Division, and the Texas Health and Human Services, Medication Aide and Nurse Aide department.
Enrollment: You should contact the school so as to learn more about its healthcare training programs, tuition, and financing.
Enrolling in programs has never been so easy.
You need to complete and submit the online application and if you are in need, you can apply for a student loan by completing the WeTRadeUP ISA online application.
After submitting your application, an admissions representative will contact you with the list of required documents that you must provide and they all depend on the program to which you apply.
- Dental Assisting Program
- Diesel Service Technician Program
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) Specialist
- Home Care Training for CNA
- Medication Aide Training
- Medication Aide Refresher Course
- Medical Assistant Program
- Nurse Aide Program
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician Program
- Continuing Ed. Seminar for CNAs in Texas (NATCEP)
- Texas 24Hr Online Continuing Ed. Seminar for CNAs
- C E Global Health Education Network Inc
- Address: 1311 Marketplace Dr. Suite 180, Garland, TX 75041
- Phone: +1 972-698-7792
- Web: https://www.ceglobalhealth.com
International Beauty College
International Beauty College is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences (NACCAS) and recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
It is significant that the school is accredited, as it proves its devotion to providing quality education.
Enrollment: If Cosmetology is the course you would like to attend, we have to say that it is 1,500 Hours course and it lasts 12 months if attending Full Time.
You will learn the basics of haircutting, various styling techniques, chemical services including color, highlights, and perms.
Besides this course, there are Esthetician and Nail Technician during which you will learn you learn the basics of the manicures, pedicures, artificial nails as well as facials and waxing.
Once you have chosen your ideal career, you should contact the school and get the necessary information related to enrollment procedures and requirements, as well as costs and schedule.
It is worth noting that the new class starts at the beginning of every month and you must register 1-2 weeks before start date.
- Nail Technician
- Esthetician/Nail tech combo
- eyelash extension
- International Beauty College
- Address: 1225 Belt Line Rd #7, Garland, TX 75040
- Phone: +1 972-530-1103
- Web: http://www.ibc3.edu
AACTION BARBER AND STYLING COLLEGE
Among so many beauty schools in Garland, TX, AACTION BARBER AND STYLING COLLEGE is one worth your attention as its one year program offers the best education that will prepare you for a successful new career.
At AAction Barber and Styling College multiple class options are available and they are designed so as to conveniently fit student’s schedules.
Enrollment: In order to enroll in AAction Barber and Styling College, the interested candidate must meet the following requirements:
- $0 Down payment
- Application fee of $25
- Complete application form which is available online and return it along with other required documents.
- Permit fee of $25
- Registrations fee of $100
- Uniform fee of $35
- Be 18 years of age or older
- No diploma required
- Have a driver’s license or state photo i.d.
- Have a social security card or green card
- Participate in an interview
Fees: Each program has different tuition costs and you will get detailed information once you get in touch with the school staff.
These are some of the possible costs:
- 1500 hours: $3,500
- 750 hours: $2,500
- 500 hours: $2,000
- Barber and Styling
- AACTION BARBER AND STYLING COLLEGE
- Address: 460 W Walnut St #124A, Garland, TX 75042
- Phone: +1 214-440-2583
- Web: https://www.aactionbarber.com
Lone Star Phlebotomy
At Lone Star Phlebotomy students will learn the skills necessary to become either Certified Phlebotomy Technicians or Certified EKG/Monitor Technicians.
Enrollment: So as to become a student at Lone Star Phlebotomy, you need to meet the following admission requirements:
- 18 years of age
- Valid Identification Card
- High School Diploma/GED or Copy of a Transcript
All those individuals who meet them and are eager to enroll should submit the application for admission.
If you have problems with filling out the form or you have some unanswered questions, you can contact the school by calling 682-503-1890 and the pleasant and friendly admission staff will provide you with all the answers.
Fees: Lone Star Phlebotomy school has determined some costs and fees that each enrollee must pay and they differ depending on the program he/she chooses to attend.
Phlebotomy Seminar Tuition:
- Tuition:……………………………….. $600
- Registration Fee:……………………. $150
- Study Manual:………………………. $ 50
- Lab Supplies:……………………….. $100
- Total Cost of Tuition:………………. $900
EKG/Monitor Technician Seminar:
- Tuition: ………………………….. $400
- Registration Fee: ………………. $150
- Study Manual: …………………. $ 50
- Lab Supplies: …………………… $100
- Total Cost of Tuition: ………….. $700
- EKG/Monitor Technician
- Lone Star Phlebotomy
- Address: 625 W Centerville Rd #100, Garland, TX 75041
- Phone: +1 682-503-1890
- Web: http://www.lonestarphlebotomy.com
Garland Beauty College
As we have already mentioned, the beauty schools in Garland are numerous, but only a few deserved to find their place on our list of the best trade schools.
One of them is certainly Garland Beauty College and what makes this school unique is that it has bilingual instructors for Spanish and Vietnamese speaking students.
Enrollment: Now, if this is what you were looking for, you should call today to enroll and take advantage of special discounts.
The enrollment procedure starts with calling the school at 214-227-5700 for English speaking representative and 214-730-1200 for Spanish.
His/her job is to lead you through the application requirements and procedure, as well as inform you about payment plans available and the schedule of the classes.
Fees: Tuition costs vary by the program and they are the following:
Cosmetology Full License
- Course Length: 1500 hrs.
- Total Cost: $ 4,500
Nail Technician License
- Course Length: 600 hrs.
- Total Cost: $ 2,500
Facial Technician License
- Course Length: 750 hrs.
- Total Cost: $ 3,000
- Facial Technician
- Nail Technician
- Garland Beauty College
- Address: 3112 N Jupiter Rd #115, Garland, TX 75044
- Phone: +1 214-730-1205
- Web: https://www.garlandbeautycollege.com
Austin Driving School
Austin Driving School was first established in 1977 in Austin, and nowadays has grown into fantastic school with numerous locations, and Garland is just one of them.
At Austin Driving School, you will get the skills and experience from outstanding instructors who are highly devoted to transfer their knowledge to younger generations.
They offer both classroom instruction and hands-on experience as this is a licensed driver education school.
Enrollment: If you are interested in Minor Driver Education, you need to know who is required to complete a driver education course before receiving a driver’s license.
Any person who is age 14 to under 25 must complete a driver education course.
If you want to take the driver education exclusively for the adult course you need to be 18 to under 25 years of age.
Fees: Tuition costs will depend on the chosen program and its length, so you will be informed about how much you need to pay once you get in touch with the school representative.
- TEEN DRIVER EDUCATION PACKAGES
- ADULT DRIVER EDUCATION
- DEFENSIVE DRIVING
- DPS ROAD TEST
- TEXAS ADULT ONLINE DRIVERS ED
- Austin Driving School
- Address: 2024 W Buckingham Rd, Garland, TX 75042
- Phone: +1 972-272-1401
- Web: https://austindrivingschool.com
Some of the reasons why so many applicants try their luck enrolling in Amberton University is that there is no Application Fee and no Entrance Exam.
Even though many people get a chance to submit their applications, not everyone is accepted.
Enrollment: The three steps that you need to take when applying are the following:
- COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION
- REGISTER FOR CLASSES
- ORDER OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS
Nevertheless, the admission to Amberton University for undergraduate study is available only to those students who meet the following admission standards:
1. U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
2. Proficient in the English language.
3. Mature adult with employment experience.
4. Has successfully completed at least 30* semester credit hours from the U.S., regionally accredited college, or university as evidenced by official transcripts.
Fees: If you decide to enroll in Bachelors Degree Programs, you should know that tuition is an affordable $265 per credit or $795 per course.
These are just some of the programs offered at Amberton University:
- Bachelor of Arts in Professional Development
- Bachelor of Business Administration in accounting
- BBA+MBA in Accounting
- Amberton University
- Address: 1700 Eastgate Dr, Garland, TX 75041
- Phone: +1 972-458-3913
- Web: https://www.amberton.edu/locations/garland-location.html
Trade Schools in Texas by City
After reading this article, we believe that you are less worried about finding a place where you or the children will get a quality education even though choosing a school can be a very stressful experience.