The best way to determine which schools are the right choice for you or for your child is by taking a look at its ranking and reviews made by people who have attended it.
The quality and performance of its students are what can prove the excellence of education there.
We gathered important information and analyzed this data so as to determine which ten trade schools in Fort Worth are the best ones.
Fort Worth, Texas CHCP Campus
The College of Health Care Professions is proud to be accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
Enrollment: Those interested in enrollment should know that there is a new application form online which can be used for applying or prospective students may contact Admissions staff who will lead them through the whole application process.
Once your application form is received, you will be invited to tour the local campus and to meet with an Admissions Advisor who will discuss your career goals with you and offer you financial aid if necessary.
The main goal of this tour is finding the right program that will match your needs.
The applicant will get acquainted with information on admission requirements.
By submitting the application form, you give The College of Health Care Professions your consent to inform you about the status of your application by phone, email, mail, and text message which will be done after the tour.
- Cardiovascular Sonography
- Dental Assistant
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Health & Medical Administrative Services Completion Program
- Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist
- Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist with MA Skills
- Medical Assistant
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Medical Office Specialist
- Pharmacy Technician
- Physical Therapy Technician
- Surgical Technology
- Nurse Aide
- Vocational Nursing Certificate Program
- Coding and Revenue Cycle Management
- Health Care Management
- Health and Medical Administrative Services Completion Program
- Health Care Management
- Radiologic Science Management
- Radiologic Technology
- Fort Worth, Texas CHCP Campus
- Address: 4248 North Fwy, Fort Worth, TX 76137
- Phone: +1 817-632-5900
- Web: https://www.chcp.edu/locations/fort-worth-texas-campus
The Culinary School of Fort Worth
Enrollment: If you are wondering how to apply to the Culinary School of Fort Worth, we are here to offer you all the important information as well as guidelines related to the application procedure.
First, you are supposed to complete the Online Admissions Form or choose a paper copy of the form and download it from the website.
You are required to provide a copy of your high school diploma, official transcripts or GED, as well as submit one-page essay that includes the answer to the following questions – Why would you like to attend The Culinary School of Fort Worth, what are your expectations of this program and what do you hope to accomplish when you graduate?
Then, you should provide tow different letters of recommendation from family, co-workers, employers, teachers, friends.
Last but not least, your Current Food Handler’s Certificate has to be submitted with a $100 registration fee.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age when classes begin.
- PROFESSIONAL CULINARY PROGRAM
- The Culinary School of Fort Worth
- Address: 6550 Camp Bowie Blvd #110, Fort Worth, TX 76116
- Phone: +1 817-737-8427
- Web: https://www.csftw.edu
Remington College - Fort Worth Campus
Remington College is proud to offer the best possible education to young students since its foundation in 1987.
Remington campuses nationwide are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges which is a nationally recognized accrediting agency that proves the high quality of education offered there.
If you are thinking about enrolling, you will not make a mistake.
Enrollment: The admission committee set the enrollment procedure guidelines.
This means that each applicant has to fulfill them so as to be accepted as a future student and it all starts by contacting a Remington College Admissions Representative.
You will schedule a tour during which you will discuss your interests, educational achievements and tuition costs with an experienced admission officer.
You will get acquainted with the admissions and enrollment process and choose your Degree or Diploma Program according to your interests.
Your Admissions Representative will help you fill out an Application and an Enrollment Agreement, but what you need to provide is proof of High School Graduation or a GED.
Last, but not least, you will need to take and pass a Standardized Entrance Test if you cannot show proof of an associate degree or higher from an accredited college.
- Database Management and Administration
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Medical Assisting
- Pharmacy Technician
- Restaurant, Hospitality, and Retail Management
- Computer-Aided Design and Drafting
- Facility Maintenance
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning
- Medical Office Administration
- Nail Technician
- Pharmacy Technician
- Remington College-Fort Worth Campus
- Address: 300 E Loop 820, Fort Worth, TX 76112
- Phone: +1 817-522-4500
- Web: http://fort-worth.remingtoncollege.edu
Ogle School of Hair, Skin & Nails - Fort Worth
Every Ogle School campus is nationally accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences proving the fact that students get the best possible education and experience there.
Enrollment: Ogle staff understand the importance of choosing the best school possible for yourself, they have decided to make the admission process simple and make it able to everyone interested to easily submit the application.
So, you would be glad to find out that the admissions process as painless as possible and if you meet the enrollment requirements, meaning that you must be able to speak and write English fluently, and have a high school diploma from an accredited school or General Equivalency Diploma (GED), you are highly encouraged to apply.
The next step is to speak with the Admissions Representative who will answer all your questions related to courses and the admission procedure which has to be taken prior to enrolling in the school.
After the meeting, if the school is still your choice and the admission representative determined that you are a good fit for the school you will need to submit the application form and once accepted, you will need to fill out the enrollment agreements and attend new student orientation.
- Ogle School of Hair, Skin & Nails – Fort Worth
- Address: 6125 SW Loop 820 #128, Fort Worth, TX 76132
- Phone: +1 817-294-2950
- Web: https://www.ogleschool.edu/cosmetology-schools/fort-worth-texas/
STONE ACADEMY (2018) CNA & PHLEBOTOMY
Stone Academy Nurse Aide Program was originally established in July 2010 and since then it has been providing excellent education to its students.
The Nurse Aide program at Stone Academy provides students with high-quality, affordable education, being that they understand education is the very key to knowledge and growth.
Enrollment: These are some of the questions you will be asked while filling out the application form:
- Have you ever been convicted of a felony, misdemeanor A, B, C or deferred adjudication?
- Are you allergic to Latex?
- Have you enrolled in another Nurse Aide Program? What Program? Why did you leave?
- Have you been a CNA before?
You can find out the interview questions as well and prepare for the discussion with the admission officer.
- This is what you will be asked during the interview:
- What struggles do you think you will encounter In this nurse aide course?
- What are your personal strengths and weaknesses and how would you overcome them?
- What are some of your hobbies or passions?
- What is your proudest achievement to date?
- TEXAS CNA Inservices/CE – 24 hours
- Texas CNA Inservice – 12 hours
- Emergency Preparedness
- Advance Directives
- Blood Borne Pathogens
- Abuse, Neglect, Misappropriation
- STONE ACADEMY (2018) CNA & PHLEBOTOMY
- Address: 6326 Brentwood Stair Rd, Fort Worth, TX 76112
- Phone: +1 817-863-4676
- Web: https://www.stoneacademyoftexas.com
Texas Academy of Dental Assisting
Enrollment: Enrolling into the Texas Academy of Dental Assisting has never been that easy, but it is only available to those who meet the admission requirements set by the school’s admission office.
The admission process starts by completing an application which may be downloaded from the school’s website or can be obtained from our school.
You will have to visit the school and have a personal interview after which you will be either accepted or rejected.
During the personal interview, applicants must display willingness, enthusiasm and work ethic to learn the art of dental assisting.
If you are accepted to the program, you will receive a Letter of Acceptance.
Do not waste your time applying if you do not meet the requirements, as your application will be rejected.
Fees: Paid tuition reserves your spot in the class and it includes
- Textbook (s)
- All supplies and materials
- CPR certification
- Certificate of Completion upon successful passage of all areas of the course with a 70% average or above
- Dental Assistant
- Texas Academy of Dental Assisting
- Address: 4255 Bryant Irvin Rd #112, Fort Worth, TX 76109
- Phone: +1 817-291-8078
- Web: http://dentalassistantfortworth.com
Fort Worth Dental Assistant School
Fort Worth Dental Assistant School gives you the chance of becoming a dental assistant in as little as 12 weeks.
The school offers programs which allow students to reach degrees in a short period of time and during that period the student will be fully prepared to start their own careers and to successfully perform their jobs.
Enrollment: The enrollment in this program consists of a few steps and each interested applicant should follow the application process guidelines available on the school’s website to be able to successfully submit the application form and be considered for enrolment.
You will need to book an admissions appointment by giving a call to the school admission office and thus scheduling a meeting with a school representative.
The meeting is designed so that the prospective students get the chance to discuss the admission process and curriculum offered with the experienced school staff.
During your admissions appointment, you will get a tour of the school and fill out an application, with the help of the representative.
However, this does not mean that you are accepted.
After your visit, your application will be processed and you will be sent an acceptance email if you are allowed to enroll in the classes.
Fees: There is the requirement of paying the full tuition cost of t$3,350 before the beginning of the first class or choose any of the two payment options available.
- Dental Assistant
- Fort Worth Dental Assistant School
- Address: 5700 Edwards Ranch Rd #100, Fort Worth, TX 76109
- Phone: +1 682-235-2319
- Web: https://fortworthdentalassistant.com
Fort Worth Beauty School
Enrollment: Fort Worth Beauty School begins classes every week and people who have a desire to enroll in starting classes can contact the admissions office at each campus and get all the necessary information related to the enrollment procedure.
It is very significant to be familiar with all the requirements for enrollment prior to submitting the application form.
The criteria are the following:
- The applicant must be at least 17 years of age at the beginning of the classes
- He/she must provide proof of age documented by Birth certificate, Drivers License, government-issued ID, or passport.
- The applicant must be a High School graduate, providing a copy of Diploma or Transcript.
- A GED certificate or a Secondary school completion of a home school program is also accepted.
- He/she has to successfully complete an interview with Admissions personnel.
- Last but not least, the applicant must sign a registration contract and submit a Registration Fee.
Fees: The tuition costs are the following:
Cosmetology Total 18,300
Esthetician Total 9,895
Manicure Total 7,495
- Fort Worth Beauty School
- Address: 4601 Boat Club Rd, Fort Worth, TX 76135
- Phone: +1 817-237-9600
- Web: https://www.fortworthbeautyschoolinc.com
Delta Qualiflight Aviation Academy
Enrollment: Each program offered has some eligibility requirements being that not everyone is allowed to enroll in these courses.
An FAA Flight Instructor License allows the holder to teach pilots how to fly and to become a flight instructor you must first have a Commercial Pilot License, while an FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (ATP) is the highest of all licenses and has different requirements.
If you are considering Delta Qualiflight as your school of choice, the admission office is looking forward to assisting you with all your aviation goals and the enrollment procedure.
You are supposed to follow these instructions to get started
The applicants must submit your Enrollment Form available on the school’s official website once the application process begins and send the documentation via email at the same time to Mail@DeltaQualiflight.com.
After receiving all enrollment documents, the admission team will review them all and determine whether you are a good match for this school.
- Private Pilot
- Instrument Rating
- Commercial Pilot
- Flight Instructor
- Airline Transport Pilot
- Delta Qualiflight Aviation Academy
- Address: 151 Meacham Field Cir, Fort Worth, TX 76106
- Phone: +1 817-626-6300
- Web: http://www.deltaqualiflight.com
ITS Academy of Beauty - Fort Worth
ITS Academy of Beauty – Fort Worth is proud to be NACCAS Accredited.
Enrollment: You are suggested not to apply for this school if you do not meet all the admissions and enrollment requirements.
The school requires that each student enrolling in Cosmetology, Manicuring or Aesthetics course is at least beyond the age of compulsory attendance and that he/she has graduated from high school or possesses a GED certificate.
Before starting classes, all students must pay the applicable registration fee, which is refundable, if the applicant is rejected and they must provide proof of age and secondary education.
There are some special requirements for applicants for the Instructor Course which are added to the above-mentioned criteria.
They need to have a high school diploma or its equivalent and have met all requirements for licensure as a cosmetologist.
They must be at least beyond the age of compulsory attendance and have one year of experience as a cosmetologist.
- Barber Program
- Nail Technician
- Additional Classes
- ITS Academy of Beauty – Fort Worth
- Address: 1802 Green Oaks Rd, Fort Worth, TX 76116
- Phone: +1 817-244-5406
- Web: https://www.olympusbeauty.com/ITS/
Trade Schools in Texas by City
As you can see, Fort Worth has many schools to offer and if you are still not sure which one is the ideal for you, then you should do more detailed research.
It is important to pay attention to the programs and tuition fees that would be in line with your interests and budget.