Considering the fact that rade schools have become more and more popular nowadays and there are so many of them on offer, it is important that future learners choose the best one for themselves.
They need to pay attention to the accreditation of the school, programs offered, and tuition costs.
So, in this article, we will provide you with the necessary data about some of the best schools in Fayetteville, NC.
Heavy Equipment Colleges of America
The Heavy Equipment Colleges of America is a school established to provide students with the knowledge necessary to achieve success in certain skilled trades, so what you can expect to get there is effective training.
It belongs to those very attractive schools all over the USA and many people who have finished high schools want to enroll in it.
Enrollment: Besides the fact that you possess a great desire to enroll in this school, it is not open to everyone.
You first need to be eligible for it and meet the following requirements.
You must be at least 18 years of age which must be proved by showing proof of identity.
You need to have completed either high school degree or an equivalent like the GED and be physically and mentally capable of safely operating all equipment.
Only if you meet these criteria, you should apply for admission via the enrollment application which can be found on the school’s official website.
The proof of identity can be a valid driver’s license, social security card, military identification, or a birth certificate.
- Certificate Of Heavy Equipment Operations – Level I
- Certificate Of Heavy Equipment Operations – Level II
- Certificate Of Heavy Equipment Operations – Mobile Crane
- Certificate Of Heavy Equipment Operations – Lattice Boom Crawler Crane
- Heavy Equipment Colleges of America
- Address: 1909 Bragg Blvd Suite 94, Fayetteville, NC 28303
- Phone: +1 888-918-8819
- Web: http://heavyequipmentcollege.com/campuses/north-carolina-campus/
Enrollment: If Miller-Motte College is the ideal educational solution for you and you are considering applying, you will first need to meet with a Miller-Motte Admissions Representative who belongs to a well-qualified and trained staff.
The Admissions Representatives are individuals ready to help you get started and answer all your questions related to courses, tuition, and enrollment procedure.
An appointment can be set up by calling 888.858.6504.
It is true that they will help you every step of the way, but also, admissions Representatives will ask you about your interests and your goals and according to your answers, they will decide on the best program for you at Miller-Motte.
Applicants must submit proof of high school graduation or a recognized equivalency certificate (GED), as well as to take the Smarter Measures entrance assessment.
You may also need to take a math assessment and an English assessment for some of the programs.
- Allied Health Management
- Business Administration
- CDL Training: Class A Tractor Trailer
- Criminal Justice
- Dental Assisting
- Esthetics Technology
- Healthcare Information Technology
- IT Support Specialist
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Clinical Assistant
- Nail Technology
- Nursing Assistant
- Surgical Technology
- Veterinary Technology
- Miller-Motte College
- Address: 3725 Ramsey St, Fayetteville, NC 28311
- Phone: +1 910-238-3077
- Web: https://www.miller-motte.edu/campuses/fayetteville-career-training
Fayetteville Technical Community
Enrollment: Just like in any school, there are various enrollment requirements depending on what kind of student you are.
If you are a New Curriculum Students, that means that you are a high school graduate, or a high school student currently completing the last semester of high school or a GED student who has never attended a college or university.
So, you will need to provide proof of high college education or a GED certificate when enrolling in Fayetteville Technical Community college.
You can also go to the Tony Rand Student Center Welcome Desk for registration or call admissions at 910-678-8473 for assistance in case you need help with the enrollment process.
Interested applicants are supposed to complete an Admissions Application on the CFNC website and make sure all areas are complete for “Residency Information” due to the fact that this detail is used to determine whether you are an in-state or out-of-state student.
Fees: Current tuition rates are $76 per in-state credit hour and $268. per out-of-state credit hour
- Arts & Humanities
- Business Programs
- Computer Information Technology
- Engineering & Applied Technology
- Health Programs
- Math & Sciences
- Public Service
- Fayetteville Technical Community
- Address: Fayetteville, NC 28301
- Phone: +1 910-678-0020
- Web: https://www.faytechcc.edu/
ABC Bartending School
ABC Bartending School is established so as to train all students to become professional bartenders or mixologists to work in any bar in the world and they have been doing it successfully for many years.
Enrollment: ABC Bartending School is a very well known school around the USA and one of its schools is available in Fayetteville, NC.
People want to enroll in due to the fact that they can get the skills of bartending for a very short period of time.
However, the school does not allow enrollment to everyone.
Each interested applicant must fill in the admission form set by the school so as to apply for admission.
ABC Bartending School Enrollment Form is available on the school’s official website and during the application process you will be asked to fill in personal details, as well as cardholder phone & email, billing address, and other data related to payments.
Once your application is received and reviewed, if you are accepted, you will then receive an email confirmation with your class schedule, directions, and receipt for your payment.
FULL BARTENDER CERTIFICATION COURSE
TOTAL TUITION: $295
DEPOSIT TO START: $100
- ABC Bartending School
- Address: 5323 Yadkin Rd suite b, Fayetteville, NC 28303
- Phone: +1 910-488-5664
- Web: https://www.abcbartendingschool.com
One Stop Academy School of Barbering
One-Stop Academy School of Barbering has determined some admission requirements and each eligible applicant must provide certain admission documentation so as to be considered a regular candidate for enrollment.
Enrollment: The requirements are the following:
- a High School Diploma or GED
- A copy of an official transcript from an accredited institution as proof of meeting the requirements for a High School Diploma or GED
- The student should be 18 years old or older
- Have an approved source of picture identification such as a valid driver’s license, personal passport, or official United States identification documents.
- In case you belong to potential students enrolling in the Barber Program who have been convicted of a felony you must provide to the North Carolina State Board of Barber Examiners a certified copy of your criminal history.
Individuals who meet these requirements and consider barbering their ideal career choice are highly encouraged to apply for admission via its enrollment form which can be found on the website.
- 1st Semester Total $3000.
- 2nd Semester Total $2000
- 3rd Semester Total $2000.
- Grand Total – $7000.
- One-Stop Academy School of Barbering
- Address: 2653 Hope Mills Rd Units 14 & 15, Fayetteville, NC 28306
- Phone: +1 910-229-3677
- Web: https://www.onestopacademync.com
Cumberland Nursing Academy
Enrollment: Cumberland Nursing Academy in Fayetteville, North Carolina requires that certain documents are provided when applying to this academy.
Interested applicants must submit two forms of current, not expired official signature-bearing ID and one of them must be photo-bearing.
The possible identification forms accepted by the school are Driver’s License, DMV ID card, Passport, and/or Military ID.
One form of identification must be a U.S. government-issued Social Security card, signed and non-laminated.
High School Transcript/ Diploma or GED or College Transcripts are required by the school staff, as well as TABE test results if a person does not possess a High School Diploma or GED.
CPR -BLS for Healthcare Providers (AHA) may be completed at the school for $45 and they are required to attend clinical rotation.
Criminal Background may also be completed at the school for $25.
Additionally, the applicant must take and pass the Physical Exam and PPD/TB Skin Test.
You have to bear in mind the fact that there are some additional documents needed for phlebotomy class – Copy or Verification of your Immunization Record, MMR, Varicella, and Drug Screen.
Fees: The registration fee is $25 and it is non-refundable.
- Nurse Aide I
- Phlebotomy and EKG
- Nurse Aide I Refresher
- Medication Aide
- Cumberland Nursing Academy
- Address: 949 Country Club Dr, Fayetteville, NC 28301
- Phone: +1 910-229-3242
- Web: http://www.cumberlandnursingacademy.org/
Central Texas College-Fort Bragg
Central Texas College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate degrees and certificates.
Enrollment: So as to be able to enroll in Central Texas College classes, you are supposed to apply for Admission.
This can be done by submitting an application in person or online.
If you have difficulties with paying the whole tuition at once, you get the chance to explore college costs, financial aid and scholarship options and everything related to that can be provided to you by visiting the Financial Aid office for assistance.
You will also need to meet with a TSI coordinator/counselor to determine your testing needs.
It is worth noting that those students with transcripts containing test scores or previous college credits may be exempt from taking an entrance test.
Fees: When it comes to tuition Central Texas College ranks among the most affordable colleges in the state of Texas.
Some of the programs are:
- Communication and Media Technology
- Graphics & Printing
- Modern Languages
- Social Science
- Visual Arts
- Cloud Computing Architecture
- Culinary Arts and Hospitality
- Information Technology
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Network Systems Administration
- Office Technology
- Project Management
- Real Estate
- Central Texas College-Fort Bragg
- Address: 201 N McPherson Church Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28303
- Phone: +1 910-497-2749
- Web: http://www.ctcd.edu/
Sunrise School of Dental Assisting
Sunrise School of Dental Assisting is licensed by the State Board of Community Colleges through the NC State Board of Proprietary Schools.
Sunrise School of Dental Assisting was founded in 2007 by Dr. Dinah B. Vice and her husband, Rick Vice.
Due to the fact that the country experienced a shortage of well-trained, professional dental assistants, Dr. Vice was inspired to establish a school that will provide high-quality, and affordable dental assistant education.
Enrollment: In order to enroll, all you need is a high school transcript or an equivalent degree, and a great interest in the dental assisting profession.
There are a few ways of submitting your application for admission.
You can access an application online, fully complete it, and submit it.
You can also contact the school to request a copy of the application through email or US mail, or printing a copy to send in through the mail, email, or fax.
Along with your application, you will also need to submit:
- A $30.00 non-refundable application fee
- A copy of your high school transcript
- A short 1-2 page essay in which you will be speaking about why you are interested in the program.
A $100 deposit will be required in order to hold a seat in the class and will be included in your tuition cost.
- DENTAL ASSISTING CLASSES
- DENTAL ASSISTING TRAINING
- DENTAL ASSISTANT CERTIFICATE
- DENTAL ASSISTING AS A CAREER
- Sunrise School of Dental Assisting
- Address: 1400 Walter Reed Rd #200, Fayetteville, NC 28304
- Phone: +1 919-878-2077
- Web: https://sunriseschoolofdentalassisting.com
Enrollment: The enrollment at Duke University starts with the submission of the application form.
Interested applicants can choose to apply using either the Common Application or Coalition Application.
Also, applicants can choose between an early or regular decision.
Students who apply Early Decision commit to enroll at Duke if admitted in December, while Regular Decision applicants can apply to multiple colleges before choosing one to attend in the spring.
Once your application is received and reviewed, you will receive an email to access your Application Checklist.
What you will need to provide with the enrollment form are:
- FIRST QUARTER GRADES
- MIDYEAR GRADES
- COLLEGE AND SUMMER SCHOOL TRANSCRIPTS
- FINAL TRANSCRIPTS
Filling out the common application takes time and by collecting this information before you begin you will complete it faster than expected:
- A copy of your high school transcript
- A list of your activities, work, and family responsibilities
- Test scores and dates from your college entrance exams (SATs, ACTs, etc.)
- Parent/Legal guardian information
- Academic honors and achievements
Some of the programs are:
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Classical Studies
- Cognitive Neuroscience*
- Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
- Computational Media, Arts & Cultures
- Computer Science
- Cultural Anthropology
- Developmental and Stem Cell Biology*
- Earth and Ocean Sciences
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Environmental Policy
- Evolutionary Anthropology
- Genetics and Genomics
- German Studies
- DUKE UNIVERSITY
- Address: Fayetteville, NC 28301
- Phone: (919) 684-3214
- Web: https://www.duke.edu/
NC Dental U - Fayetteville
Enrollment: NC Dental U – Fayetteville has set the admission procedure and requirements.
Interested students must submit a registration form either online, via fax, or by mail.
The registration is received by the registrar and the student is contacted within a week via phone or email.
During this conversation, the admission representative will discuss any questions the student has, payment options, and will complete the phone interview.
If the student still wants to complete enrollment, the next step for the student is to decide how they would like to reserve their seat.
The student should then request a high school transcript or GED be sent to:
12 Lincolnshire Drive
Lockport, NY 14094
Fees: The student may pay their full tuition, half tuition, or an $800 deposit.
- Dental Assistant Program fee is $3395.
- Radiology for the Dental Auxiliary fee is $595.
- Coronal Polishing for the Dental Assistant II fee is $275.
- Radiology for the Dental Auxiliary fee standalone class is $595 and $235 for the NC Challenge Test
- The nitrous fee is $265.
- The SPICE fee is $145.
- Webinars’ fee is $129.
- Dental Assistant Course
- Radiology for the Dental Auxiliary
- Coronal Polishing
- Dental Receptionist Course
- Continuing Education
- NC Dental U – Fayetteville
- Address: 3621 Cape Center Dr, Fayetteville, NC 28304
- Phone: +1 877-432-3555
- Web: https://www.ncdentalu.com/contact
Trade Schools in North Carolina by City
Now that we have offered you a list of 10 schools which are considered the best schools in your city, being that they are well known for their educational achievements, we suggest you to just pick one school and go for it if you are seeking an excellent education.