The process of choosing the right school is considered a crucial decision, as the career choice is the most important point in every person’s life.
In this article, we are offering you some of the best schools in Colorado Springs, CO, and through these comparisons, you can determine which one will be the most attractive to you.
This article contains brief information about each, including costs, location and a description of the school.
National American University Colorado Springs
National American University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and since its establishment, this educational institution is doing its best to give students the best possible opportunity to reach their educational goals.
Enrollment: When the enrollment process is in question, it is very important to follow the admissions requirements.
You will need to provide all those items that are necessary for enrollment and the omission of one would lead to your application being rejected.
For admission to National American University students must:
- Complete and submit a Student Application for Admission available online on the university’s website
- Have graduated from a recognized high school
- Submit an official transcript from an accredited U.S. higher education institution
If you meet all these requirements and you have completed the application process, you may register for classes online.
Fees: National American University does not require an application fee.
It is easy to calculate the tuition by using the Net Price Calculator offered on the official website.
Tuition can be paid by cash, money order, through tuition assistance or major credit card in full at the time of registration.
- Information Technology
- School of Nursing
- Criminal Justice
- Paralegal Studies
- Professional Legal Studies
- National American University-Colorado Springs
- Address: 1079 Space Center Dr #140, Colorado Springs, CO 80915
- Phone: +1 719-208-3800
- Web: https://www.national.edu
Colorado Academy of Veterinary Technology
The Colorado Academy of Veterinary Technology is accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE).
The veterinary technician program is a two-year degree program.
A great thing to know is that after finishing their studies, students may sit for the Veterinary Technician National Exam (VTNE).
What is offered at the Colorado Academy of Veterinary Technology is a veterinary technician degree program, as well as continuing education courses for veterinary professionals.
Enrollment: The admission procedure is set by the admission committee and it consists of scheduling a tour by filling out our form online first.
Once your form is received, the experienced admission representative will contact you to schedule your tour.
When you see each other at the facilities, you will be given the complete application packet to take home and fill out.
When enrolling all applicants must provide the following:
- Fully completed application form
- One letter of reference mailed directly to the CAVT administrative office
- Official high school transcripts or GED certificate indicating the date of graduation mailed directly by the high school to the CAVT administrative office
All the applicants must pass a personal interview during the tour and show personal maturity during the admissions process, as well as be at least 18 years of age.
Furthermore, they have to pass a basic entrance exam and take the Wonderlic© exam of basic skills.
Fees: Full-time tuition is $15,669 per year,
There are also additional fees such as:
- Laboratory fees: $1,517 per year.
- School uniform: approximately $38 per set
- Books: $800 per year.
- Stethoscope and other medical and laboratory supplies: $170.
- Student services: $1,376 per year.
- Graduation fee: $50.
- Veterinary Technology Program
- Colorado Academy of Veterinary Technology
- Address: 2766 Janitell Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80906
- Phone: +1 719-219-9636
- Web: https://cavt.edu
Power Technical (PTEC)
Power Technical (PTEC) is a Pre-engineering school for Designers, Builders, and Tinkerers and it is an obligation of every student to take a character/ethic class each day for their time at PTEC.
This is due to the fact that Power Technical prepares students to become the most valuable members of their chosen trade.
Enrollment: If becoming a student at this school is your wish, you can do this by completing an online application available on the school’s website.
The application procedure requires that you create your account and complete your application with honest answers.
Applications are available on the school’s website and once you submit it, you will be put on the waitlist.
If you are enrolled in, you will be notified through SchoolMint that you have received a spot in the college.
At that moment, you need to either accept or decline the offer within 24 hours.
Fees: All James Irwin Charter Schools are tuition-free public charter schools and Power Technical School belongs to them.
The only fee you will need to pay is an annual student fee and that way you will cover the cost of supplies, lockers, student planners and technology.
- CNC Machining
- Power Technical (PTEC)
- Address: 2525 Canada Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80922
- Phone: +1 719-301-6200
- Web: https://jamesirwin.org/power-technical/
Pima Medical Institute - Colorado Springs
Pima Medical Institute is definitely one of the best educational institutions in this field as it has to offer its students programs that will lead them to a rewarding career in healthcare.
Certificate programs, as well as online bachelor’s degrees, can be completed in about a year, while an associate degree can be achieved in two years or less.
Enrollment: The admission staff has set certain admission requirements and enrollment procedures which potential students have to fulfill so as to be accepted as future students at Pima Medical Institute.
All applicants should have a high school diploma or recognized GED equivalent and will be asked to submit a high school transcript or evidence of satisfactory completion of GED testing.
If you are an applicant under the legal age, you must provide written approval of a parent or legal guardian.
There is a requirement that all applicants take an entrance exam and pass with a minimum score so as to be accepted.
All medical degree and certificate applicants will be interviewed prior to acceptance.
- Veterinary Technician
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- Veterinary Assistant
- Expanded Duties Dental Assistant
- Pima Medical Institute – Colorado Springs
- Address: 5725 Mark Dabling Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80919
- Phone: +1 800-477-7462
- Web: https://pmi.edu/locations/colorado
CollegeAmerica is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Numerous students choose the Colorado Springs campus of CollegeAmerica due to the fact that it has to offer modern facilities, successful instructors, a medical lab, a computer lab, large classrooms, and a library which are reasons well enough to attract students from all over the country.
Enrollment: Just like any other college, not everyone can be enrolled in.
People eager to attend this college should know that the admission process starts by scheduling a visit as it is necessary that you connect with an experienced admissions consultant who will guide you through the whole process.
During the tour of the facilities, you will meet your financial planner and make One-on-One Career Planning suitable for you.
A campus tour is an obligatory part and the last step in this tour is the meeting with the Director of Admissions.
Fees: As you are thinking about enrolling in College America, you are certainly interested in how much money you will need for education here.
Actually, a Bachelor’s degree program tuition cost is $57,616 per year.
- Business Management and Accounting
- Computer Technology & Networking
- Medical Assisting
- Business Administration
- Business Administration with a Human Resources emphasis
- Business Administration with a Marketing emphasis
- Business Administration with a Technology emphasis
- Computer Science with a Networking & Information Systems Security emphasis
- Computer Science with a Software & Mobile Applications Development emphasis
- Address: 2020 N Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80909
- Phone: +1 800-622-2894
- Web: https://www.collegeamerica.edu/locations/colorado-springs
Apex College of Veterinary Technology
Apex College of Veterinary Technology is approved and authorized by The Colorado Department of Higher Education Division of Private Occupational schools to operate in the state of Colorado and is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education.
Enrollment: If you are wondering how to apply for the Veterinary Technology program, it all starts by scheduling a tour to see the campus and speak with the faculty representative.
That way both you and the admission representative will see whether Apex College of Veterinary Technology is the right school for you.
You will also need to complete the online application and the administrative staff is there to help you complete the rest of the admission process and establish your start date.
All the additional information will be available to you during the tour.
Fees: Apex College of Veterinary Technology has determined the Veterinary Technology program costs and the tuition for all programs is $210/credit.
Transfer credits are applied at no cost to the student.
- Veterinary Technology
- Veterinary Practice Management
- Apex College of Veterinary Technology
- Address: 330 S El Paso St, Colorado Springs, CO 80903
- Phone: +1 719-375-8228
- Web: https://www.apexcvt.edu
Springs Truck Driving School
Enrollment: Springs Truck Driving School Admission Requirements set by the school’s staff are the following:
The applicant must be at least 18 years of age being that the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) requires that all interstate drivers be at least 21 years of age.
Then, they must be able to pass a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical as required by Federal & State agencies.
Last but not least, they must be able to pass a drug screen if administered.
It is important to get in touch with the Admissions Officer whose job is to cover all additional enrollment requirements for those who wish to enroll at STDS as a regular student.
He/she will also provide a list of items that should be completed prior to enrollment.
People interested in this program should fill out the contact form during which they will be asked these questions:
- Do you require any financing?
- How would you like to be contacted?
- Did someone refer you?
- How did you hear about us?
You will be required to upload a picture of your Drivers License or CDL Permit.
- Class A CDL
- Class B CDL
- Class C Hazmat
- Class B Passenger
- Class B School Bus
- CDL Refresher Training
- Skills Test Training
- Springs Truck Driving School
- Address: 6550 Mark Dabling Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80919
- Phone: +1 719-338-1550
- Web: http://springstruckdrivingschool.com
Paragon Culinary School Inc
Paragon Culinary School Inc is a very flexible educational institution with many possibilities to fulfill your every training need.
The school boasts the fact that every student attends it in order to become a great chef and restaurateur.
Paragon Classes can be structured in many different ways.
The original plan is a total of nine classes, three classes per year.
However, students can double the classes and can finish in 1.5 to 2 years.
This idea of taking two classes at once is the most popular.
Enrollment: So as to enroll in Paragon it is a great thing to know that no previous training is required.
They accept individuals who may have little training, but we also accept individuals who have no training what so ever.
What you need to have is a serious and true passion for cooking.
Fees: As you are reading this you are probably interested in the total tuition that you will need to pay for the classes.
The total tuition for Paragon is $34,164.00 for all Nine (9) Courses.
- FULL CULINARY PROGRAM
- Paragon Culinary School Inc
- Address: 4595 Hilton Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO 80907
- Phone: +1 719-578-5740
- Web: https://www.paragonculinaryschool.org
Colorado Springs School of Massage
Colorado Springs School of Massage is proud to be offering Premier Massage Education since 1982.
Colorado Springs School of Massage is MyCAA Approved Occupational School and it is approved and regulated by the Colorado Department of Private Occupational Schools.
If you are eager to become a massage therapist, you should look for more details related to student enrollment which is constantly going on.
Enrollment: To apply for admission online:
- Click on the Admission Form
- Save a copy of the form to your desktop computer.
- Fill it out and save it again.
- Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay the $50.00 application fee via PayPal.
To apply for admission by mail:
- Click on the Admission Application
- Save a copy of the form
- Fill it out and save it again.
- Print the completed form and mail it, along with a $50.00 check or money order for the application fee, to:
Colorado Springs School of Massage
5729 Constitution Ave
Colorado Springs CO 80915
You can even apply for admission using your mobile device.
You will be required to list three professional references.
Fees: The tuition and fees are a total of $7,500 plus a $50 application fee.
- Massage Training
- Holistic Health
- Personal Growth
- Starting your own business
- Vocational Independence
- Colorado Springs School of Massage
- Address: 5729 Constitution Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80915
- Phone: +1 719-310-9297
- Web: https://www.csschoolofmassage.com
American Institute of Dental Assisting
The American Institute of Dental Assisting (AIDA) in Colorado Springs, Colorado, provides the hands-on training, practical clinic experience and you will be able to start a rewarding career in just 13 weeks.
If you are really ready to get started your education as a dental assistant, then the American Institute of Dental Assisting is a school worth considering.
The school is proud to be licensed By The Colorado Department of Higher Education.
Enrollment: The enrollment procedure starts by filling out the form available on the school’s website.
That way you will not only start the application process but also will get in touch with the admissions team.
Their job is to review your submission and reach out to you to answer any questions you may have.
Besides the personal and educational details that you are supposed to provide in the application form, you will have to answer the following questions:
- Do you have a high school diploma or GED?
- What year did you graduate high school or obtain your GED?
- Dental Assisting Training Program
- Expanded Duties Dental Assisting Program (EDDA)
- American Institute of Dental Assisting
- Address: 1920 Vindicator Dr. Suite 209, Colorado Springs, CO 80919
- Phone: +1 719-599-5340
- Web: https://www.dentalassistantco.com
Trade Schools in Colorado by CitySee trade schools in Colorado >>
The list of 10 schools we have written about is a compilation of the best schools in Colorado Springs as they are famous for their educational achievements.
Those of you who are seeking an excellent education can just pick one of them and go for it.