If you are a person who wants to turn his/her passion into a stimulating career but does not know which trade school to attend, we are here to help you with your research.
We offer you the list of the top trade schools in Mesa and there will certainly be one that will suit your desires and needs.
Avalon School of Cosmetology: Mesa
Avalon School of Cosmetology is accredited by The National National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences.
Enrollment: The admissions process in the Avalon School of Cosmetology is set by the school staff and all applicants must meet the admission requirements.
So as not to waste your time searching, we are here to help you.
You will find out that the school offers the easiest application process.
The first thing that the applicant must fulfill is to speak and write English fluently and have a high school diploma or equivalent.
If this is the case with you, you are highly encouraged to apply.
As a part of the application process, you will need to get a recommendation from an Admissions Representative so as to be able to enroll and this can be done by scheduling an appointment.
Also, you are supposed to submit an Application Packet.
It should include a proof of diploma or equivalent, signed enrollment agreement, and paid application fee.
You can schedule an appointment with an Admissions Representative by calling 877-297-2118.
Fees: An application fee has to be paid with the application submission.
- Advanced Beauty
- Makeup Artistry
- Beauty Instructor
- Avalon School of Cosmetology: Mesa
- Address: 2111 S Alma School Rd, Mesa, AZ 85210
- Phone: +1 480-897-1688
- Web: https://avalon.edu/locations/mesa-az/
Arizona Medical Training Institute
Enrollment: There are four steps to get started your career towards a new kind of education at Arizona Medical Training Institute.
The first step is to choose which class you want to attend.
You can choose among daytime, evening, and weekend class options, depending on your schedule.
Once you determined it, you should take step 2, and that is to create an account which will lead you to the application form.
You are supposed to fill out the registration form and choose a username and password.
The next step is to pay your tuition or choose multiple payment plan options.
The last step is to log in to the AMTI student website and view the course materials.
Fees: Tuition costs and other fees depend on the program you choose to attend.
Here are the estimated tuition costs of various courses offered:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or a Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA)$1355
- Phlebotomy Technician $2,065
- Assisted Living Caregiver $499
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or a Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA)
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Cardiographic Technician (EKG Technician)
- CNA to Caregiver Bridge
- Assisted Living Caregiver
- Assisted Living Manager
- Restorative CNA
- IV Insertion Therapy
- ASCP/AMT Phlebotomy Exam Prep
- Assisted Living Manager CEUs
- Assisted Living Caregiver CEU
- Assisted Living Consulting
- CPR/First Aid
- Paramedic Program
- Emergency Medical Technician – EMT
- Arizona Medical Training Institute
- Address: 1530 N Country Club Dr #11, Mesa, AZ 85201
- Phone: +1 480-835-7679
- Web: https://arizonamedicaltraininginstitute.com
Pima Medical Institute-East Valley
Those who are interested in becoming students at Pima Medical Institute would be glad to know that there they can find the perfect program based on their goals and interests.
Furthermore, they will get the necessary knowledge which will help them reach a rewarding career in healthcare.
Enrollment: The admission requirements and enrollment procedures set by the school have to be met by each candidate so as to be accepted.
First, students applicants should have a high school diploma or recognized GED equivalent and provide a high school transcript or evidence of satisfactory completion of GED testing.
Applicants who are under the legal age must have written approval of a parent or legal guardian.
All the applicants have to take an entrance exam and pass with a minimum score to be considered for enrollment.
It is important that you learn more about some specific admissions requirements by the program you have chosen to enroll in.
Fees: Pima Medical Institute offers future students the usage of the net price calculator which will enable them to receive an estimate of how much students pay to attend Pima Medical Institute.
- Veterinary Technician
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Nursing Assistant /Nurse Aide
- Patient Care Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Veterinary Assistant
- Pima Medical Institute-East Valley
- Address: 2160 S Power Rd, Mesa, AZ 85209
- Phone: +1 800-477-7462
- Web: https://pmi.edu/locations/arizona/east-valley
Carrington College is an educational institution accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges, Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACCJC/WASC).
Enrollment: Carrington College’s prospective students will need to provide certain admission documentation and meet the eligibility requirements if they want to be accepted to enroll in the classes.
The Carrington College staff has determined some admission requirements, including the fact that the applicant must have completed high school or high school equivalency examination which has to be proved on their Application for Admission.
Furthermore, they must submit official proof of approved high school graduation or attainment of a high school equivalency diploma by the end of the sixth week of class, which is the deadline.
Otherwise, their enrollment will be canceled.
Fees: Tuition and fees at Carrington College vary by program.
On the Carrington College official webpage, there is a Net Price Calculator which allows prospective students to calculate how much your tuition is going to cost them.
- Nursing Programs
- Medical Programs
- Dental Programs
- Veterinary Programs
- Criminal Justice Programs
- Online Programs
- Carrington College
- Address: 1001 W Southern Ave Ste 130, Mesa, AZ 85210
- Phone: +1 480-734-2378
- Web: https://carrington.edu/schools/mesa-arizona/
Mesa Barber School
Mesa Barber School is providing its students with the highest possible degree of technical and professional competence.
Enrollment: Tuition costs and requirements depend on the program you have chosen to attend.
Barber Stylist 350 hours is a program is for individuals who have a Cosmetology License and are seeking a Barber License.
Once the course is finished, the graduate will possess the required knowledge and skills to pass the Arizona State Board of Barbers Examinations and obtain suitable employment in the field of Barbering
Total costs, including tuition which is $3,000 and complete tool Kit, Book, Uniform which is $1,200 is $4,200.
Barber 1500 hours program is for individuals who do not have a Cosmetology License and are seeking a Barber License.
In order to work as a Barber in the State of Arizona, an individual must possess a Barber License.
Tuition and a complete tool Kit, Book, Uniform will cost $9,700.
Barber Instructor 500 hours is a program for those who want to obtain a Barber Instructor License.
Tuition is $3,000, while books and uniforms are $200.
- Barber 1500 hours program
- Barber Stylist 350 hours program
- Mesa Barber School
- Address: 811 W University Dr #101, Mesa, AZ 85201
- Phone: +1 480-464-6072
- Web: https://www.mesabarberschool.com
ASIS Massage Education - Mesa
ASIS Massage Education – Mesa school is proud to be licensed by the Arizona State Board for Private Post-Secondary Education and accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET).
Enrollment: The application process is done online and what we have to offer you are some application instructions:
In order to complete your application, the interested applicant will have to provide answers to all questions on the ASIS Application and pay a $50 non-refundable application fee.
Then,, he/she is supposed to send High School Transcripts or GED to the admissions department and schedule a tour or attend an Introduction to ASIS workshop.
Once your application has been reviewed, an interview or assessment may also be required.
Last, but not least, you will have to submit a brief biographical sketch explaining your motivation for training in massage therapy and your philosophy of health care.
To get into this massage school the applicant must possess a high school diploma or equivalent and be at least 18 years old by program start date.
- Massage Therapy
- ASIS Massage Education – Mesa
- Address: 209 W Main St, Mesa, AZ 85201
- Phone: +1 602-833-6500
- Web: https://www.asismassage.edu
Upper Iowa University
Enrollment: The admission procedure for Upper Iowa University is determined by the school’s staff.
What you need to do is to have all of the following documents sent directly to Upper Iowa University, PO Box 1857, Fayette, IA 52142:
- A completed application for admission if you choose to download it from the website
- You can choose to apply online and submit the application form electronically.
- Official transcripts from each college and university you previously attended and they must be sent directly from the institution.
- Those seeking admission as a freshman can choose to submit either:
- An official high school transcript
- Official GED certificate or score report
- Evidence of a passing score on tests recognized by the state such as the High School Equivalency Test (HSET) and the Test Assessing Secondary Completion (TASC)
- Official college or university transcript that lists the high school graduation date
Each application is reviewed by the Director of Admission who will determine the candidate for enrollment based on academic preparation, academic performance, and test scores.
Fees: Accepted students submit an enrollment deposit of $250.
Some of the offered programs are:
- Agricultural Business
- All Science
- Athletic Training(Notice: UIU is no longer accepting applications to the athletic training bachelor of science program.)
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts
- Business Administration
- Communication Studies
- Conservation Management
- Criminal Justice
- Criminal Justice with Social Work Training Certificate (Wisconsin)
- Emergency and Disaster Management
- Environmental Science
- Exercise and Sport Studies
- Financial Management
- Forensic Science
- Graphic Design
- Health Services Administration
- Human Resources Management
- Human Services
- Upper Iowa University
- Address: 1601 W Main St, Mesa, AZ 85201
- Phone: +1 480-461-6790
- Web: https://uiu.edu/future/
Arizona College Mesa
Enrollment: Arizona College has some admission requirements which have to be met to be accepted as a student there.
To get more detailed information about it, you can get in touch with their Admission Advisors who will answer your questions and guide you through the application process.
You can do this by calling 855-706-8382.
Each program offered has some eligibility requirements and only those who meet them will be accepted.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) requires that the applicant possess a High School CGPA of 2.75 in either high school or college and A2 Admission Assessment score of 60.
Allied Health Programs require that the applicant provides a High School Diploma/GED Verification Statement or Ability to Benefit Testing (ATB) and reach a passing score on the entrance exam.
If you meet the requirements for certain program which you would like to enroll in, you are strongly encouraged to apply
- Medical Assistant with Phlebotomy
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Pharmacy Technician
- Massage Therapy
- Arizona College-Mesa
- Address: 163 N Dobson Rd, Mesa, AZ 85201
- Phone: +1 855-706-8382
- Web: https://www.arizonacollege.edu/
Enrollment: Here we offer you some guidelines, related to what you need to become a CAE pilot.
First, you will need a passion for flight, motivation and ambition, self-discipline, technical aptitude, pressure tolerance, maturity for your age and all these virtues will play a crucial role when determining whether or not you are a good fit for this job.
Then, you must have completed secondary education, achieving a pass in English, Mathematics, and Physics.
Then, before training begins, you will need an examination to test your hearing, eyesight, coordination, and overall health and if you pass it, you will receive a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate which all pilots are required to have.
You may apply from age 17 but can only begin training as of 18 years of age.
You must be eligible to live in the country your training program takes place in.
The application process involves computer-based aptitude testing, personality questionnaires, teamwork exercises, and competency-based interviews so as to ensures that you are an individual who is most likely to succeed in pilot training and who is suitable for a career as an airline pilot.
- CAE Phoenix
- Address: 5010 E Falcon Dr. Suite 210, Mesa, AZ 85215
- Phone: +1 480-948-4515
- Web: https://www.cae.com/civil-aviation/become-a-pilot/
Arizona School Of Health Sciences
Enrollment: So as to apply for enrollment here you are supposed to get in touch with the enrollment services whose job is to assists ATSU students, faculty and staff in many areas.
They will speak to you and inform you about what you need for applying.
You will get in touch with one of the friendly staff.
So as to be able to apply to A.T. Still University you will need to be a qualifying applicant.
You will need to show a true passion to innovate, lead and champion ATSU’s defining mission of whole person healthcare.
The only way to apply is to select the application link corresponding to your program of interest listed on the school’s official website and fill all the required data.
- Doctor of Audiology
- Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Doctor of Occupational TherapyDoctor of Physical Therapy
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Master of Science in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences
- Master of Science in Orthodontics
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- Arizona School Of Health Sciences
- Address: 5850 E Still Cir, Mesa, AZ 85206
- Phone: +1 877-469-2878
- Web: https://www.atsu.edu
Trade Schools in Arizona by CitySee trade schools in Arizona >>
Whether you see yourself as an accountant, a cosmetologist or a welder, there is a wide range of program options available to help you get there in Mesa.
You just need to pick the one most suitable for you and start your journey towards your new career.