Choosing the right school can be daunting as it can have an impact on your development and future career.
By doing your research and knowing what to look for, you can make sure you choose a great school which would be in line with your needs and interests.
Before you even start looking, you have to know what is most important to you.
Montana Tech is accredited through the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU).
Enrollment: Applications for admission are accepted from in-state, out-of-state, and international students.
Application Process starts in the Office of Enrollment Services located in room 207 of the Mining-Geology Building.
Prospective students are encouraged to apply by January 15.
Future students can be people who have graduated from an accredited high school (or have a GED) and have never attended a post-secondary school on a full-time basis.
You must submit proof of two separate doses of measles and rubella immunity by immunization record.
Fees: Tuition is charged to all students on a per credit hour basis up to twelve credits and it is prone to change.
Also, the amount varies depending on the program you choose.
Among so many programs offered at this school, we will mention just a few:
- Accounting Technology, Health Service Option, A.A.S.
- Accounting Technology, Human Resource Option, A.A.S.
- Applied Health & Safety Science, B.S.
- Associate of Science, A.S.
- Automotive Technology, A.A.S
- Biological Sciences, Cellular/Molecular Track, B.S.
- Biological Sciences, Organismal Track, B.S.
- Biology, B.A.S.
- Accounting, B.S.
- Health Information Technology, B.S.
- Information Technology, B.S.
- Management of Natural Resources, B.S.
- Management, B.S.
- Marketing, B.S.
- Business Helena College, B.A.S.
- Administrative Computer Specialist Option, A.A.S.
- Business Technology, Medical Office Specialist Option, A.A.S.
- Business, Accounting Track, B.A.S.
- Business, Construction Management Track, B.A.S.
- Business, Management Track, B.A.S.
- Chemistry, Biochemistry Option, B.S.
- Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry Option, B.S.
- Chemistry, Professional Option, B.S.
- Montana Tech
- Address: 1300 W Park St, Butte, MT 59701
- Phone: +1 800-445-8324
- Web: https://www.mtech.edu
Montana Horseman Saddle Building School
In case you are interested in saddle building, then you at in the right place.
The art of saddle building is taught by experienced teachers at Montana Horseman Saddle Building School.
Every student that takes the class will build a unique saddle.
Among many other things, you will learn how to use leather tools and heavy leather sewing machines, leather tooling, and carving, as well as saddle design and pattern making.
Both courses have been approved for Veterans benefits by the State Approving Agency.
Enrollment: There is the Saddle Building School Application available on the school’s website so you are supposed to fill it out with personal information and submit it.
Make sure the information is accurate.
You will be asked to speak about your previous experience and your future goals.
Fees: Tuition for level one – Introduction to Saddle Building course is $6000, while tuition for level two – Advanced Western Saddle Building course is $6750.
The cost of materials for your personal saddle and your room is included in this price.
A $500 non-refundable deposit is required with your application.
- Introduction to Saddle Building
- Advanced Western Saddle Building
- Montana Horseman Saddle Building School
- Address: 6334 Dawn Dr, Belgrade, MT 59714
- Phone: +1 406-388-1387
- Web: https://www.montanahorseman.com
Advanced Taxidermy Training Center of NW Montana
Enrollment: There is no enrollment deadline and you can enroll by submitting the application form which can be found on the official website.
So as to be eligible for this training center, the prospective student has to meet the minimum requirements for acceptance.
He/she must be at least 18 years of age and able to read and write English.
During the phone interview, the center’s representative will speak with each applicant personally.
When the previous experience is in question, you do not need to have it so as to be able to attend the course.
Fees: Enrollment Fee is the following:
- $895 for Six Week Full Course, Tuition Balance after the deposit is $5,400.
- $700 deposit for either of the Two Wk Specialty Courses, Tuition Balance after the deposit is $2,595 for Game head Course or $2,295 for Bird/Fish Course.
- $795 deposit for Four Wk Specialty Course Combo, Tuition Balance after the deposit is $5,195.
- Six Week Complete Taxidermy Course
- Advanced Taxidermy Training Center of NW Montana
- Address: 10 Saleesh Dr, Thompson Falls, MT 59873
- Phone: +1 406-531-3451
- Web: https://taxidermy-schools.net
Montana Beauty Institute
Montana Beauty Institute is a Creative Nail Design and Esthetics school whose aim is to teach and involve students to all aspects of Nail Technology.
The experienced and skillful trainers provide them with the technical skills and basic principles they need to become successful Nail Technicians.
By the end of the courses, students will be ready to take the MT State Board Examination and apply for their license.
Enrollment: There is a Montana Beauty Institute Student Contract available online which should be signed and that means you agree with the admission policy.
The enrollment requirements are that students have a high school diploma or GED and be 18 years of age or older.
Fees: There is a registration non-refundable fee of $175 which has to be paid no matter which course you select to attend.
For the Nail course, additionally, students have to pay for Kit, Books, and Supplies $1,400.
Full-Time Tuition is $4,180.
The Esthetics course costs are Full-Time total including registration, kit, and tuition $8,640.00 and Part-Time total including registration, kit, and tuition $10,035.00.
- Nail Course
- Esthetics Course
- Montana Beauty Institute
- Address: 2680 Overland Ave suite e, Billings, MT 59102
- Phone: +1 406-281-8270
- Web: https://www.montanabeautyinstitute.com
Sage Truck Driving School
The SAGE Corporation is a member of the American Trucking Associations, the National Safety Council and the Truckload Carriers Association.
Sage Truck Driving School is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges.
Enrollment: As you are reading this, you are probably interested in applying and there are certain requirements that have to be met.
There is an Enrollment Application available online which should be completed.
Furthermore, prospective students are required to provide a copy of a valid driver’s license and a copy of a physical examination on a DOT form and they must be able to pass a drug screen.
So as to be eligible, you have to be a high school graduate/GED and possess a driving record free of current serious violations.
The last step prior to signing an Enrollment Agreement is to have an interview with a school staff member who will explain the SAGE training programs and graduation requirements.
Fees: There is no available data related to fees and tuition, so you will need to contact the office.
However, the cost of truck driving school programs varies.
- Comprehensive Tractor-Trailer Driver Basic:
- Commercial Drivers License Essentials
- Tractor-Trailer Driver Advanced
- Tractor-Trailer Driver Refresher
- Tractor-Trailer Driver Externship
- Straight Truck Class B Driver
- Sage Truck Driving School
- Address: 5236 Holiday Ave, Billings, MT
- Phone: +1 406-652-3030
- Web: https://www.sageschools.com
(MOLLI) Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at the University of Montana
The University of Montana-Missoula is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU).
Enrollment: You are eligible to apply as a freshman if you are a first-time college student currently enrolled in high school, or concurrently enrolled in high school and a college or you have graduated from high school but have not attempted 12 or more college-level credits.
The requirements are the following:
You need to submit a complete UM undergraduate admission application and pay the $30 application fee.
There is a possibility of submitting an Online Application or a Printable Application (PDF).
The next thing you should do is to request that your ACT or SAT test results be sent to the Undergraduate Admissions Office directly from the testing company.
Furthermore, you must request an unofficial transcript to be either sent or uploaded with your application.
Fees: Full cost of attendance for Montana residents is $16,786.
Among so many offered programs, these are just a few to mention:
- Accounting Information Systems
- Computer Support option
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Administrative Management
- Social Media Management option
- Advanced Medical Imaging
- African American Studies
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Applied Anthropology option
- Archaeology option
- Cultural and Ethnic Diversity option
- Cultural Heritage option
- Forensic & Biological Anthropology option
- Linguistics option
- Medical Anthropology option
- Applied Science
- Arabic Studies
- Art History and Criticism
- Art Studio
- Athletic Training
- (MOLLI) Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at the University of Montana
- Address: 32 Campus Dr, Missoula, MT 59812
- Phone: +1 406-243-2905
- Web: http://www.umt.edu
Mossmain College of Massage
Mossmain College of Massage boasts instructors who are board-certified which represents the highest level of certification for massage therapist.
Enrollment: For those people who want to become a massage therapist, Mossmain College is the ideal choice.
The application process is an easy one and it starts by applicant calling and scheduling interviews.
There is no paper application, no tests and no essays to write.
- Functional Anatomy
- Massage and Bodywork Application
- Massage Theory
- Therapeutic Procedures and Assessment
- Therapeutic Procedures and Assessment
- Mossmain College of Massage
- Address: 2409 Arnold Ln Suite 9, Billings, MT 59102
- Phone: +1 406-656-3366
- Web: http://mossmain.com
Montana Academy of Salons
Enrollment: So as to become a Montana Academy of Salons prospective student, you must have a valid high school diploma or Hi-Sat (GED) certificate.
If you are a student who is currently admitted to or attending another school offering a similar course of study you are not eligible to apply.
Out of state applicants are supposed to meet the same requirements as in-state applicants.
Application form should be completed, and it is available online below, or you can get it at the Montana Academy of Salons.
If you cannot come, it can be mailed to you as well.
The first step is to call the admissions office and schedule a session and tour.
Once your application is received, you will receive and review the Welcome Packet.
Then, you are supposed to complete FAFSA if you plan on using Financial Aid and a cognitive ability test.
The admission representative will inform you about your acceptance or denial.
At registration, you will need to provide a completed enrollment application, sign an enrollment agreement and a valid proof of high school graduation, as well as an official High School or College Transcript or Hi-Sat certificate (GED).
Fees: There is a registration fee that has to be paid.
- Montana Academy of Salons
- Address: 501 2nd St S, Great Falls, MT 59405
- Phone: +1 406-771-8772
- Web: https://www.montanaacademy.edu/
Pima Medical Institute - Dillon
Becoming a student at Pima Medical Institute will enable you to get the necessary knowledge, skills and hands-on training which will help you reach a rewarding career.
Enrollment: The first thing you need to do prior to applying is to see whether or not you meet certain admission requirements.
There are also some enrollment procedures that each candidate has to pass so as to be accepted.
Eligible future students are those who have a high school diploma or recognized GED equivalent and who can provide a high school transcript or evidence of satisfactory completion of GED testing.
If you are under the legal age, you are required to provide written approval of a parent or legal guardian.
Students are also required to take an entrance exam and pass with a minimum score.
You should know that there are specific admissions requirements by the program, and you will get more information about if you contact the Pima Medical Institute representative.
Fees: There is no data about tuition and fees, but the possibility of using the net price calculator enables you to receive an estimate of how much you should pay to attend Pima Medical Institute.
- Veterinary Technician
- Veterinary Assistant
- Pima Medical Institute – Dillon
- Address: 434 E Poindexter St, Dillon, MT 59725
- Phone: +1 800-477-7462
- Web: https://pmi.edu/locations/montana/dillon
Flathead Valley Community College
Flathead Valley Community College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
Enrollment: To enroll all students must have a completed admissions file by the upcoming semester admission deadline which is one week prior to the start of the semester.
Besides the application form, students have to submit:
- Official high school transcript or a GED certificate or high school equivalency diploma
- Official copies of all college transcripts
- MMR immunization records
- Residency verification when requested; and
- College placement scores.
Fees: Tuition is charged on a per-credit basis.
How much you will pay depends on your residency status.
There are so many courses offered, but we will just mention a few:
- Brewing Science & Brewery Operations
- Forestry Transfer Track
- Geospatial Technology C.T.S.
- Integrated Agriculture & Food Systems
- Natural Resources Conservation & Management
- Parks, Tourism, and Recreation Management Transfer Track
- Resource Conservation Transfer Track
- Wildlife Biology
- Business Administration
- Communications Studies
- Information Technology & Security
- Payroll Accounting
- Programming and Game Development
- Small Business Management
- Web Technology
- Flathead Valley Community College
- Address: 777 Grandview Dr, Kalispell, MT 59901
- Phone: +1 406-756-3822
- Web: https://www.fvcc.edu
We have offered you a variety of school types and now it is your turn to make the right decision.
Be careful, as this path needs to be selected carefully and wisely.
It is your future life that is in question.