Having in mind the fact that one of the most important decisions you will make in your life is deciding which school to enroll in so that you can put yourself on a path toward a prestigious college education and a successful career in the future we have gathered all the information related to the top ten trade schools in Montgomery, AL for you.
Montgomery Dental Assistant School
All those young people in Montgomery who want to reach a career as dental assistants should not have doubts about picking Montgomery dental school as their future educational institution.
Montgomery Dental Assistant School makes students able to get a dental assistant degree in 9 weeks and what students find even better is the fact that this program is taught in a dental office and not in a traditional classroom.
Enrollment: The Admission Requirements that you must fulfill so as to be accepted in this school are the following:
- A high school diploma or GED
- An up-to-date immunization record.
- A government-issued photo ID
- A down payment made before the first day of class
If you can meet all of them, you are suggested to apply.
Firstly, you need to speak with a representative about scheduling a visit and begin the registration process.
He/she will tell you about all the following steps.
Fees: The tuition is $2,450 if paid in full, or it can be paid through tuition plan available at school.
- Dental Assistant
- Montgomery Dental Assistant School
- Address: 2564 Berryhill Rd, Montgomery, AL 36117
- Phone: +1 334-431-3827
- Web: https://montgomerydentalassistant.com
Fortis colleges and institutes are so devoted educational institutions.
The fact is that the colleges and its programs have so many accreditations and the following accrediting bodies are those that gave accreditations to this amazing school:
- Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES)
- Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC)
- Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS)
- Accrediting Commission of the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET)
- Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE)
Enrollment: The enrollment process is easy, quick, and not at all troublesome.
Future students get the opportunity to meet with an admissions representative whose job is to lead them through the steps of the admissions process and provide information on curriculum, procedures, and services.
Prospective students will be assisted in setting necessary appointments and interviews with the help of the representative.
All applicants are required to complete a personal information sheet.
Fees: Students are highly supported when it comes to tuition payment as the school offers tuition financing plans, created according to the needs of each individual student, and well as financial aid to those students who qualify.
- Medical Technologists
- Healthcare / Medical
- Business / Professional
- Information Technology
- Skilled Trades
- Commercial Driving
- Beauty & Wellness
- Fortis College
- Address: 3736 Atlanta Hwy, Montgomery, AL 36109
- Phone: +1 334-272-3857
- Web: https://www.fortis.edu/campuses/alabama/montgomery-altlanta-highway.html
Recording Connection Audio Institute
Recording Connection Audio Institute is the educational institution that should be attended only by those interested in music, so they need to show great talent and desire to succeed in this field so as to be accepted.
Future students will advance their knowledge related to music education, being that the Recording Connection Audio Institute is offering programs related to the recording industry perfect for future music producers and audio engineers.
Enrollment: The young learners have a great urge to enter the world of music stars with less struggle than in a four-year traditional university, they are very eager to apply for this institute, but they need to bear in mind that not everyone is eligible to enroll.
The enrollment process is open to everybody, but the future students will be determined only after they pass a personal tour with the mentor.
Usually, students meet a professional music producer or audio engineer working in this institute who is there to determine whether this school is the right choice for them and vice versa.
Fees: The tuition costs and other fees depend on the program of your choice, so you can get familiar with them once you visit the school.
- Audio Engineering & Music Production
- Advanced Audio Engineering & Music Production
- Hip Hop & Beat Making
- Live Music
- Logic Pro Electronic Music Production
- Ableton Electronic Music Production
- Advanced Ableton Electronic Music Production
- Music Producing
- Live Dj
- Music Business
- Recording Connection Audio Institute
- Phone: 800-755-7597
- Web: https://www.recordingconnection.com/school-locations/montgomery-selma/
Film Connection Film Institute
Enrollment: Young people are very attracted by the world of movie stars and eager to enter it.
They can achieve this goal by enrolling in Film Connection Film Institute, which is not a place that determines some special requirements for enrollment, but still, does not accept everyone.
Future students will be only those that are determined eligible according to a qualified person who can decide whether that person has personal qualifications and shows desires and interest in this career.
The main selection criteria will be based on a person’s determination to enroll in this institute.
The selection process will be made after the interview with the mentor, and during this interview, you will discuss the courses and costs, as well as the next application steps.
If you happen to be selected as an eligible candidate, then you must submit an application to the Film Connection, which can be found on the school’s official website.
Fees: The tuition costs are the following:
Film Connection for Film Production & Editing Tuition cost is $13,040.
Film Connection for Cinematography Tuition cost is $12,750.
- Film Production & Editing
- Film Connection Film Institute
- Phone: 800-600-6956
- Web: https://www.filmconnection.com
Enrollment: Among so many serious educational institutions in Montgomery, AL, you might be interested in enrolling at Strayer University.
This university does not allow enrollment to every person interested, but the admission staff has set rules and regulations related to the enrollment
The process is not complicated at all.
You will start it by completing the simple application available online and that way you will get you in touch with the admission office.
Once the application is received, you will be contacted by the admissions officers who are there to answer any questions you may have about the Strayer University enrollment requirements.
We have gathered some of them:
The applicant must have a high school diploma from an approved high school or its equivalent.
He/she must submit the application form and enrollment agreement.
He/she must provide documentation of high school graduation from an approved high school and valid government-issued photo identification.
Transfer students will need to provide sealed transcripts from their former school so as to be considered for admission.
- Business & Finance
- Criminal Justice
- Education & Training
- Entrepreneurship MBA
- Health Services Administration
- Information Technology
- Leadership & Management MBA
- Performance Management
- Public Administration
- Strayer University
- Address: 79 Commerce St Suite C, Montgomery, AL 36104
- Phone: +1 334-523-3670
- Web: https://www.strayer.edu/campus-locations/alabama/montgomery
Montgomery Job Corps Center
Job Corps Centers are available all over the USA and the aim of their establishment is to provide academic training and courses in independent living, employability skills, and career success skills.
The mission that these centers keep on achieving is to help students achieve their full potential.
Enrollment: If you are interested in the enrollment process, we can say that it is simple and everything is done online.
You will find the application on the school’s official website and all you need to do to enroll in Job Corps is to fill it out.
Those applicants who are not able to get to the application online can enroll by calling Job Corps.
When you complete this form, it will be sent to a Job Corps Admissions Counselor who will review it and decided about your enrollment.
You will be contacted within 3 business days if a Job Corps Admissions Counselor decides that you should be enrolled.
Fees: Job Corps is fully funded by the federal government, meaning that the education there is free.
- FINANCE AND BUSINESS
- AUTOMOTIVE AND MACHINE REPAIR
- HOMELAND SECURITY
- RENEWABLE RESOURCES AND ENERGY
- Montgomery Job Corps Center
- Address: 1145 Air Base Blvd, Montgomery, AL 36108
- Phone: +1 334-262-8883
- Web: https://montgomery.jobcorps.gov
Auburn University Montgomery - Tech Center
Enrollment: Numerous high school seniors or those who have graduated from high school but have not attended college consider it a great opportunity to enroll in Auburn University Montgomery.
The university has set some admission requirements that have to be met so as to be enrolled in.
Besides submitting your Admission Application and paying the $50 non-refundable application fee, you are supposed to provide some additional documentation.
You will need to submit your official high school transcripts, ACT and/or SAT scores submitted directly from the testing agency, while active duty and veteran service personnel are encouraged to contact the Education Service Office (ESO) within their respective Military Service prior to enrolling.
It is worth mentioning that the school staff utilize a comprehensive admissions review and each application is given personal consideration.
- College of Agriculture
- College of Architecture, Design & Construction
- Raymond J. Harbert College of Business
- College of Education
- Samuel Ginn College of Engineering
- School of Forestry and Wildlife Sciences
- Graduate School
- Honors College
- College of Human Sciences
- College of Liberal Arts
- School of Nursing
- Harrison School of Pharmacy
- College of Sciences and Mathematics
- College of Veterinary Medicine
- Auburn University Montgomery – Tech Center
- Address: 400 S Union St #100, Montgomery, AL 36104
- Phone: +1 334-244-3070
- Web: http://www.auburn.edu
Accelerated Dental Assisting Academy
Accelerated Dental Academy offers three courses per year and each course is ten weeks long consisting of ten, eight-hour classes.
The curriculum is updated every year with the aim to educate students with the latest dental techniques and methods and to best prepare them for the real workplace environment.
Enrollment: So as to be allowed to become a student at this school, you will need to meet the entrance requirements:
The dental assisting course offered by Accelerated Dental Assisting Academy requires that a person must be in good health and present a clean neat appearance, as well as 17 years of age or older.
A person must present either a Copy of High School Diploma, GED, or HiSET.
High School Seniors must be scheduled to receive his/her high school diploma within six months of the course end date and a letter must be submitted by the student’s high school counselor or an administrator.
Fees: Tuition Includes :
- Tuition ($2,274)
- Enrollment fee ($100)
- Textbook rental ($80)
- Student handbook ($85)
- Student workbook ($60)
- Basic Life Support ($60)
- All lab expenses and learning materials
- Accelerated Dental Assistant
- Accelerated Dental Assisting Academy
- Address: 4790 Woodmere Blvd, Montgomery, AL 36106
- Phone: +1 844-727-3755
- Web: https://adaa.us
Troy University is proud to be a state university accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
Enrollment: If you are in possession of a high school diploma, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Unconditional Admission:
- 2.0 High School GPA
- 20 ACT or 1030 RSAT
- Conditional Admission:
- 2.5 High School GPA
- 17-19 ACT or 910 RSAT
Applicants who are 25 years of age or older are not required to submit ACT/SAT scores for admission to the university.
Furthermore, all applicants must submit an official transcript showing graduation and a minimum of fifteen Carnegie units, with three or more units in English.
If you belong to those students without a high school diploma, you can provide the General Education Development (GED) instead of high school transcripts.
- Test taken after March 1, 2016 – score of 145 for all test subjects and minimum 17 ACT or 1030 SAT
- Test taken after January 1, 2014 – score of 150 for all test subjects and minimum 17 ACT or 1030 SAT
- Test taken before January 1, 2014- cumulative score of at least 500 (or equivalency outside AL) and minimum 17 ACT or 1030 SAT
- College of Arts & Sciences
- College of Communications & Fine Arts
- College of Education
- College of Health & Human Services
- Sorrell College of Business
- Troy University
- Address: 340 Montgomery St, Montgomery, AL 36104
- Phone: +1 334-834-2320
- Web: https://www.troy.edu
Montgomery Bible Institute
Enrollment: In order to be accepted as a student, you need to meet the determined criteria for enrollment.
Enrollment requirements for Certificate / Diploma programs are:
- A copy of High School Diploma or the equivalent on file in the Registrar’s Office
- Completed Application
- Each candidate must submit 3 Letters Of Recommendation by e-mail to email@example.com, by regular mail, or via fax (334-281-7005).
- The Curriculum Contract must be completed and approved by the Academic Dean and Registrar prior to the completion of the program.
Fees: On-Campus Tuition is $100 per semester credit hour and $1000 per semester is the cost for a Full Load of classes.
On the other hand, online tuition is $250 per semester credit hour and $2400 per semester is the cost for a Full Load of classes.
A minimum of $200 must be paid during registration.
- Certificate in Ministry 30 credit hours
- Diploma in Ministry 45 credit hours
- Certificate in Christian Education 30 credit hours
- Diploma in Christian Education 45 credit hours
- Associate Degree in Religious Education 60 credit hours
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Religious Education 120 credit hours
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Pastoral Ministry 126 credit hours
- Professional IT Certifications
- Master of Science Degree in Religion 48 credit hours
- Master of Arts Degree in Religion 54 credit hours
- Master of Divinity Degree in Religion 120 credit hours
- Montgomery Bible Institute
- Address: 708 E South Blvd, Montgomery, AL 36116
- Phone: +1 334-819-7711
- Web: http://www.mbiatc.org
Trade Schools in Alabama by CitySee trade schools in Alabama >>
Choosing the right school for you can make all the difference in your successful academic career and you need to be aware of the different choices you have.
Among so many schools on offer, it is up to you to pick the one that best suits your needs and interests.