Each year Vocational Training HQ’s Scholarship offers up to four $1,000 scholarships to students attending universities, colleges, and other academic and non-academic institutions across the U.S.
2020 Scholarship Application Requirements
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens.
- Applicants must be under the age of 40.
- Applicants must show proof of enrollment to their place of study.
- December 31 annually.
- Applicants sending their applications after 12/31/2019 will be moved to 2020 applications queue.
- Four scholarships will be awarded, the winners will be announced by March 5, 2020.
In order to apply please follow these steps:
- Download the application form (click here)
- Print the form (handwritten filling is required)
- Scan and send it via email to email@example.com with your contact information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to be studying for a vocational course to get the scholarship?
No, scholarships are not being awarded based on your field of study.
Can I receive the funds directly?
No, scholarships money is being sent directly to your institution.
I need help with my application, what do I do?
Contact us! we’d love to help out.
Do you have any questions about the scholarship?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.