Each year Vocational Training HQ’s Scholarship offers three scholarships to students attending universities, colleges, and other academic and non-academic institutions in the U.S.
We are proud to award $3,000 annually to qualifying applicants.
Every year we select three applicants based on their essay and award them first, second, and third place grants.
2023 Scholarship Application Requirements
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens.
- Applicants must be under the age of 40.
- Applicants must show proof of enrollment to their place of study.
- December 31 annually.
- Applicants sending their applications after 12/31/2022 will be moved to 2023 applications queue.
- Three scholarships will be awarded, the winners will be announced by March 5, 2023.
In order to apply, please fill out the application form below.
The topic of your essay needs to be the future of careers.
Please write an essay of no less than 200 words but no more than 500 words.
Plagiarism is strictly forbidden and will get you disqualified.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to be studying for a vocational course to get the scholarship?
No, scholarships are not being awarded based on your field of study.
Are there any costs for entering the contest?
Applying for the scholarship comes at no cost and we will not ask for any payment or your payment information.
Can I receive the funds directly?
No, scholarships money is being sent directly to your institution.
I need help with my application, what do I do?
Contact us! we’d love to help out.
Do you have any questions about the scholarship?
Contact us through the contact page.